Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Considering our next two games (Man City/Arsenal), i can see him getting those two games, then there is a two week break.......might be the time to do it.

The time to do it is now. There's nothing to be gained from waiting.

• Like 2

Just now, MaVilla said:

Considering our next two games (Man City/Arsenal), i can see him getting those two games, then there is a two week break.......might be the time to do it.

Might as well do it now - get the new coach in asap and then they can have the international break with most of the squad. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AV82 said:

The moment Emi Martinez said he was shocked by how little Gerrard spoke during actual training sessions was when I knew this clown of a manager wouldn't last. It's farcical that we binned Dean Smith for him.

The players have probably seen all this coming for a long time. Talking to each other about how strange it is they have a manager who can’t coach and doesn’t do tactics.

And yet… there will STILL be people on this board that will say everyone else has an ‘agenda’

Utter utter dross once again.

Sacking Smith for this?

He needs to be gone by 9pm tonight, or else.

• Like 2

The feeling on forums is always very different from the feelings at the stadium, today is the first time I’ve felt VP turning. He hasn’t got long. If he’s still here for the Southampton game the atmosphere could be horrible given it’s a Friday night game. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

What a word removed. I hate him more than I ever hated Bruce.

Yep, we knew the football wouldn't be great under Bruce but we needed an actual manager in after that other fraud Di Matteo to steady the ship and knew he would do that.

Â