The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

Staff issues resolved last night. All his staff are coming. 

Wasn’t resolved at 4 pm this afternoon mate , i know his staff are coming but the staff compensation wasn’t sorted at 4 pm today - though  probably is now - either way gerrard was sorted 

Just now, Eastie said:

Wasn’t resolved at 4 pm this afternoon mate , i know his staff are coming but the staff compensation wasn’t sorted at 4 pm today - though  probably is now - either way gerrard was sorted 

The discussions over who was coming and who wasn't was done last night from what I've been told. I don't know about compensation or any of that. Just that it was basically wrapped up last night.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

The discussions over who was coming and who wasn't was done last night from what I've been told. I don't know about compensation or any of that. Just that it was basically wrapped up last night.  

Yep bang on 👍

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This is 100% happening, unless it falls through in which case it won't happen. Of course it might never have been happening but my source says it's on, unless of course it isn't #StevoITK

This is pretty much the approach that City journo Sam Lee took during the Grealish saga.  Still gloated when the move happened the moron.

Out of Ole, Gerrard and Lampard, Ole is the most experienced manager 😔 and we’re going for the one that has won things in Scotland with one of the two clubs that always wins things in Scotland. Meh. Very, very meh.

I hope he proves me wrong! But this just smacks of flavour of the month.