January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

22 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

I think we need a cardiac sub forum..sorry for derailing

Was trying to work a pun around the words derailing and defibrillating, it’s been 3 minutes and I just couldn’t get it to work.  Can we just assume that I did and it was very amusing ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

Was trying to work a pun around the words derailing and defibrillating, it’s been 3 minutes and I just couldn’t get it to work.  Can we just assume that I did and it was very amusing ?

That was a shocking train crash of a post. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Isn’t the original whispers. Has been found out numerous times. 

was there even a genuine ITK whispers? this is the only one ive known and has had tommy jordan personally call him out before

mad that there's still many folks hanging on his every word though

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

was there even a genuine ITK whispers? this is the only one ive known and has had tommy jordan personally call him out before

mad that there's still many folks hanging on his every word though

ye there was one a few years ago that clearly worked at the club, or at least was linked to it in some way when transfers happened, he called loads of stuff, including when players had medicals, which made me think he was something to do with that (or at least met the players before their medicals).

Cant remember the facts, so i could be wrong, but sure i heard a rumour somewhere that Villa set out to hunt for the leak, and he abruptly stopped, not sure if that was because he just went quiet so as to not get caught, got caught and was reprimanded, or got caught and sacked etc etc.....

Im 99% sure this person was a genuine ITK tho, but many have tried to claim to be this person with new accounts, but with zero of the credibility or consistency of getting it right, so the original whisper ITK account, clearly isnt operating any more, for whatever reason.

18 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

ye there was one a few years ago that clearly worked at the club, or at least was linked to it in some way when transfers happened, he called loads of stuff, including when players had medicals, which made me think he was something to do with that (or at least met the players before their medicals).

Cant remember the facts, so i could be wrong, but sure i heard a rumour somewhere that Villa set out to hunt for the leak, and he abruptly stopped, not sure if that was because he just went quiet so as to not get caught, got caught and was reprimanded, or got caught and sacked etc etc.....

Im 99% sure this person was a genuine ITK tho, but many have tried to claim to be this person with new accounts, but with zero of the credibility or consistency of getting it right, so the original whisper ITK account, clearly isnt operating any more, for whatever reason.

HAIRYHANDS🤗