Villa Park - Atmosphere [merged]

MaVilla

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

12.30 kos atmosphere is usually shite.hope thats not the case tomorrow

Why this is isnt 5.30 ko ill never know ffs

We need it to be like a SHA home game atmosphere which are of course always early kick-offs.

First trip to Villa Park for a few years against Forest and the crowd were a little quiet, particularly first-half.

Better in the second-half, I guess a goal helps.

Thought the travelling Forest fans were a credit to their club.

Hope the fans are up for it against the Barcodes.

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

It was electric from pre-game to the end. Villa live after that would have been heaving. 

I said that to the lad. If Villa Live was open now they'd have made a killing. There wouldn't be enough beer. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

Seemed to be an absolutely amazing atmosphere today, loud crowd and intense but what was it like on the box. Was it the same? 

Got back from the ground and then talked to my bro who watched it on tv at his place and I asked him about how the atmosphere came through on tv and he said he didn’t really hear it.  Definitely the bloody tv mics then because it was brilliant in the ground.

37 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Got back from the ground and then talked to my bro who watched it on tv at his place and I asked him about how the atmosphere came through on tv and he said he didn’t really hear it.  Definitely the bloody tv mics then because it was brilliant in the ground.

I agree. Probably the loudest all season in the ground. Amazing atmosphere.

• Like 2

Any word on whether Fulham have taken both tiers for the next match?

I remember for Bournemouth game they only took the bottom tier but for some reason we barely publicised that upper Witton was available for home fans and in end it was about half full.

With what is at stake we can get in 40k home fans no problem for the Fulham game but they seem to travel a bit more in numbers than they did in the 2000s when it used to be half empty behind the goal.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Any word on whether Fulham have taken both tiers for the next match?

I remember for Bournemouth game they only took the bottom tier but for some reason we barely publicised that upper Witton was available for home fans and in end it was about half full.

With what is at stake we can get in 40k home fans no problem for the Fulham game but they seem to travel a bit more in numbers than they did in the 2000s when it used to be half empty behind the goal.

Fulham are only taking the bottom tier so tickets are available for Villa fans to buy for the top tier.

• Thanks 1

Watching on tv i get the impression that the villa crowd are now on board with how we are playing. Would Love to get to VP soon if poss. Seems like things are changing ref the home crowd. Rather than murmurs of discontent when we play back to retain possession it seemed to be applauded in the last few games. 

I imagine this really helps the players confidence, and i think Unai has been brilliant communicating how we are intending to play to fans and how the fans have such an important role. I love his “family” comments, he has a real understanding of the need for all to on board with how the team plays and why, including the fans. 

3 hours ago, nick76 said:

Has he got hearing issues? 

I've just watched it back and it sounded blinking loud, even Mrs Sidcow commented on it. 

• Haha 1

Â