Hungary v England England v Andorra Poland v England World Cup Quaffers

andykeenan

**** these racists. They 100% did the right thing to properly rub it in their faces.

You know they're just going to get a pathetic fine and at worst a game or 2 behind closed doors then we start again. They need to start kicking some of these countries out of competitions for repeat offending.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

**** these racists. They 100% did the right thing to properly rub it in their faces.

You know they're just going to get a pathetic fine and at worst a game or 2 behind closed doors then we start again. They need to start kicking some of these countries out of competitions for repeat offending.

While i agree but after the Marseille game last week it might have caused some trouble. Im not blaming the players they were right and a lot better than Payet, Guendouzi etc but idiot fans will be idiots 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

While i agree but after the Marseille game last week it might have caused some trouble. Im not blaming the players they were right and a lot better than Payet, Guendouzi etc but idiot fans will be idiots 

It's a really fine line.

I think there's a difference between non-violently celebrating your goal in front of a bunch of people who've been racially abusing you all game and actually throwing their stuff back at them - which you could argue is in itself an act of retaliatory violence toward the crowd.

Any decent human being would have some reaction to that level of provocation but I think they did as much as they could do to "give some back" without crossing the line. 

55 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

If Rice and Grealish get covid, they really are silly for picking up and drinking from a plastic cup.

It’s an airborne disease which attacks the lungs.  They are more likely to catch COVID on the bus back to the hotel than by picking one of those cups up.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, desensitized43 said:

They'll give them the Euros down the line and put the cape on claiming UEFA changed the world and rid them of their racist ways... 

Oh hang on that's what they've just done 

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

England should just have walked off. Fines won’t do anything to stop this. 

Yeah but I think mocking them and taking the piss was a pretty decent response.  I'd have probably mooned the words removed while I was there.

14 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Yeah but I think mocking them and taking the piss was a pretty decent response.  I'd have probably mooned the words removed while I was there.

Exactly this.

All walking off does is show then that they've won. They've upset us so much that we've had to stop the game. Not to mention it spoils it for the Hungarians that actually want to watch football and not act like total words removed.

No one likes to be mocked and laughed at. Let's take the piss out of the gimps. Embarrass them on their own turf and rise above them.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Obviously I am pretty bitter about England and Grealish but may I give a heart F-U to the Hungarian national team and its awful racist bigoted fans.

Its a minority of Hungarian fans. I think its up the Hungarian FA to stamp it out and give life time bans. They seem to be condoning it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Its a minority of Hungarian fans. I think its up the Hungarian FA to stamp it out and give life time bans. They seem to be condoning it. 

Yeah fair enough good correction, I dont want to unfairly tar all Hungarian fans. I agree with the rest of your post as well!

Â