Hungary v England England v Andorra Poland v England World Cup Quaffers

andykeenan

Just now, jim said:

Christ, must find something to bash him for.

Andorra coming up on Sunday so expect changes and giving his main 11 a good run out.

He'll start calvert lewin despite blatantly not trusting him in the euros making playing him now in the meaningless games absolutely pointless

;)

I'm serious though, it's stupid that he wouldn't give him a chance at the euros but he'll then use him vs the dregs of the qualifiers 

3 minutes ago, jim said:

Christ, must find something to bash him for.

Andorra coming up on Sunday so expect changes and giving his main 11 a good run out.

I would do it on the sly.

Southgate is shite, there ya go, to defensive and and wastes our attacking intent.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I would do it on the sly.

Southgate is shite, there ya go, to defensive and and wastes our attacking intent.

Yeah should be 8-0 not 4 🙄

Good result. Scored four, won away from home, didn't concede, didn't ever even look like conceding. Worst player for us was Kane, but he still managed to score. Conversely the goalie saved a hattrick of Kane chances, but we still made him look like a fat-handed clearing in the woods. 

There's absolutely nothing to complain about. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Good result. Scored four, won away from home, didn't concede, didn't ever even look like conceding. Worst player for us was Kane, but he still managed to score. Conversely the goalie saved a hattrick of Kane chances, but we still made him look like a fat-handed clearing in the woods. 

There's absolutely nothing to complain about. 

First half of football to negative. Play the same against Italy both halves, which lost us the game.

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yes it should

We've properly battered these and yet produced one of the worst halves of football I've seen in a long time, 1st half was dreadful from England 

Drivel. Villa played worse 1st half against Watford.

We dominated them in possession first half but struggled to break down a resolute defence in a very hostile atmosphere. We kept plugging away and our quality shone through in the second half. 

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Didn't realize Sterling was only 26 years still.

Crazy. Feels like he's been around forever.

It certainly does Sterling made his England debut in the game Zlatan scored four goals (including that overhead kick) in 2012!    He's already coming up on 500 senior appearances for club and country (493 by my count) but doesn't strike me as one of those guys who is just gonna fall off a cliff as he approaches 30.  

• Like 1

Â