Hungary v England England v Andorra Poland v England World Cup Quaffers

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

That team is an insult to professional competition.

England's? It's a weakened team, but there's a considerable number of caps out there. Wouldn't be surprised to see them put 6 or 7 past Andorra.

Just now, ferguson1 said:

Shame Watkins or Ings aren’t playing in this match. Ings especially deserves a cap on his performances and goals so far this season.

Ings has had his last cap IMO. Nobody starts ahead of Kane, and with DCL, Watkins and Bamford as much younger options doing it at the same level, I don't see Ings getting another chance no matter how well he does.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Let's be honest, this is a training match, not a competitive fixture. Qualification stages are a joke. Dropping a point in this group would be a disappointment. 

Only four teams so far are yet to drop a point and Switzerland have only played twice

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Ings has had his last cap IMO. Nobody starts ahead of Kane, and with DCL, Watkins and Bamford as much younger options doing it at the same level, I don't see Ings getting another chance no matter how well he does.

Agree that nobody starts ahead of Kane, but if you need a goal in tournament then I’d rather bring on Ings ahead of DCL and Bamford.

Bamford is 28 and Ings only 29, so age shouldn’t play a part in Gareth’s decision making.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Agree that nobody starts ahead of Kane, but if you need a goal in tournament then I’d rather bring on Ings ahead of DCL and Bamford.

Bamford is 28 and Ings only 29, so age shouldn’t play a part in Gareth’s decision making.

Southgates already shown that he won't bring on DCL

Now Bamford starting ahead of him 

Agree that'll be hard for ings but I don't think it's impossible, Ollie has a great chance 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Agree that'll be hard for ings but I don't think it's impossible, Ollie has a great chance 

If your not Kane you dont really stand a chance. Ings, Vardy and Calvert Lewin all havent impressed Southgate in his tenure but now he calls up Bamford

9 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

You've got me there, I thought Bamford was a few years younger than that for some reason.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Ollie has a great chance when he plays for someone else. Unfortunately.

Â