Weekends Football 13/15 August

andykeenan

I like Tanganga. Guy is built like a tank. 

Man City lack some athleticism in midfield which is why they keep losing to Chelsea recently imo. I'm surprised they still haven't at least got a replacement ready for Fernandinho. It isn't Rodri.

5 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The downfall of Dele Alli is epic. He’s like an invisible paralysed statue in 2021

Clearly not looked after himself.

Gabby was in better shape than this ****. Not just weight just completely immobile. Lacking any agility or athleticism.

He looks a wreck.

11 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

I like Tanganga. Guy is built like a tank. 

Man City lack some athleticism in midfield which is why they keep losing to Chelsea recently imo. I'm surprised they still haven't at least got a replacement ready for Fernandinho. It isn't Rodri.

It'll be Kalvin Phillips next summer.

Alli has played fine today, don't know why everyone is saying he is past it. We have had our own players in the past who have been frozen out, for the fans to turn against them, only for them to be given a run in the team and show that actually, they are not as some wanted us to believe. Alan Hutton for one. Mourinho and his ego was the problem and he will probably end up with more goals and assists than grealish this season if given the opportunity. Lets not forget who the original breakout star was

• Like 1

Â