Weekends Football 13/15 August

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Missed the first half. How are Cantwell and Rashitsa playing? 

Both quite well. Cantwell more quiet in 2nd half but Rashica very active, good movement and a couple of decent crosses 

• Thanks 1

2 goals and 2 assists for Haaland so far with minutes to spare.

Be really surprised if anyone nicked him for the golden booth this season, even Messi or Lewandowski. Would not surprise me one bit if he breaks Lewandowskis Bundesliga record from last season. If he stays injury free of course.

35 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Norwich are acquitting themselves well. They will be fine in the premier league and stay up on this showing. Had plenty of posession but understandable they don't have the quality or cutting edge against Liverpool in the final third.

Didn’t we say this about Norwich at this stage the last time they came up? I’m not sure they are any better than last time they came up and went on to finish bottom on 21 points. 

23 minutes ago, sne said:

2 goals and 2 assists for Haaland so far with minutes to spare.

Be really surprised if anyone nicked him for the golden booth this season, even Messi or Lewandowski. Would not surprise me one bit if he breaks Lewandowskis Bundesliga record from last season. If he stays injury free of course.

Big win vs a team that should have pipped them for CL last season 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Didn’t we say this about Norwich at this stage the last time they came up? I’m not sure they are any better than last time they came up and went on to finish bottom on 21 points. 

True! I guess we will see come May!

Thoughts after the games this weekend: 

Norwich and Crystal Palace are gonna be bang in trouble. The Norwich defence is absolute junk, and they are still relying on Pukki up front, who’s too inconsistent.

Crystal Palace have not really strengthened.

Also really not bothered about Cantwell. At all.

Lyon getting destroyed by Angers and Cornet who's rumored away getting sent off thanks to 2 yellow cards.

Bet Houssem Aouar will on phone with his agent as soon as the game is over.

Â