Weekends Football 13/15 August

andykeenan

This is what pisses me off about our result. We had a real golden chance to go out there and prove we weren't the Jack Grealish show and failed miserably. If we'd had win yesterday and the result stays the same today the boost it would have given us would have been big. As is it's an afterthought to this circus show 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

This is what pisses me off about our result. We had a real golden chance to go out there and prove we weren't the Jack Grealish show and failed miserably. If we'd had win yesterday and the result stays the same today the boost it would have given us would have been big. As is it's an afterthought to this circus show 

Still 37 other games mate. I'm sure we'll prove it soon.

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Huge win this will be for Spurs without Kane, will show them it won't be all doom and gloom as way Nuno sets up has suited them well in this type of match.

We really need to dig out a convincing win in next two games just to settle everyone down otherwise the doubts will just build up into September and we have a hard run of games then.

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Looks like played 2 lost 2 for our former lover

was satisfying seeing him last week walk into a brothel to lose his virginity and pull out a flacid mealworm

Would be absolutely hilarious if he lost their first Champions League game too. 

Â