Match Thread: Watford v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Digavilla said:

Was also watching Everton game , Richarlison player in the Copa , then Olympics yet started the game and scored a goal .. where Luis ? 

Getting his hair dyed.

• Haha 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Looks off the pace to be fair mate.

I still have no doubt he'll be great for us long term.

Yea i think what I said is reasonable he has been toilet today and looks well off the pace. 

I too think he will be good in the furture.

10 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Yeahat times I've noticed Smith would rather be to passive in terms of pressing and intercepting and give away the whole pitch to opposition and try stop them in there tracks near our box. For me it makes no bloody sense to do that and give the opposition somuch area to operate and move. Deans one biggest cock up is his approach to giving the opposition to much respect.

Totally agree Dave.....what it does effectively is hand the initiative to the opposition.....and its hard to get it back.

I don't like this approach either.....all players are great if you let them be, by giving up space.

If Sarr was playing for us, he probably wouldn't be running riot.

• Thanks 1

1st game of the season and the 'oh he is rubbish' quotes coming out on a new signing , FFS no wonder our fans are ridiculed! How about getting behind the team? Suppose you will be a villa Park booing if we don't win, go and support Small heath with that attitude... 

• Like 3