Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

Id like to know what the end game looks like for those wanting to keep ings?

Hold him till he's fully a waste of resources then struggle to give him away?

We've been there far too many times recently!

• Like 3

Just now, Nigel said:

Id like to know what the end game looks like for those wanting to keep ings?

Hold him till he's fully a waste of resources then struggle to give him away?

We've been there far too many times recently!

He stays and scores goals as an impact sub?  Like he has done for the past few weeks since Emery has came in. How can a player who is our top scorer be a waste of resources?

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m sure he was quicker and more mobile at Southampton. Do you think injuries over the years are catching up with him or something? Just doesn’t seem to have that edge anymore.

I know what you mean, I live in Southampton and have watched him a fair few times when he played for Saints and he looked more agile.. however, I now think it is down to not playing within any kind of structure for us.. until Emery.. I was anticipating that he would start to look more like the player we signed much like Luiz/Bailey/McGinn/Mings all look much better now.. So I'll be a little nervous to see him go..

• Like 1

Well that escalated quickly. Time to move on. I like Danny but he was never quite right for us in my opinion. I wish him all the best and £15m plus £10m saved wages is a good deal for us……………..What’s next then!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

He stays and scores goals as an impact sub?  Like he has done for the past few weeks since Emery has came in. How can a player who is our top scorer be a waste of resources?

Because he's getting older every day....and further from where we want him

Still can’t believe they are allowing this - whoever comes in will need time. Just can’t see who will get the goals in those tight games - Brighton, Brentford, Wolves etc Ings was critical to us picking up points.   

Season is just going to Peter out again isn’t it? 14th here we come! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Amed said:

Still can’t believe they are allowing this - whoever comes in will need time. Just can’t see who will get the goals in those tight games - Brighton, Brentford, Wolves etc Ings was critical to us picking up points.   

Season is just going to Peter out again isn’t it? 14th here we come! 

Maybe, and stay with me here, MAYBE we’ve got someone lined up to come in?

• Like 1

Â