Tim Iroegbunam

useless

7 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

would like to see him in a ball playing team, from what i heard the early days at QPR were good but the latter days under new management who played a more primitive style not soo good

Yeah, he needs to go to a middlesborough type club.

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Yeah, he needs to go to a middlesborough type club.

Carrack seemed to work well with our lads last yr, gave them game time as well, so wouldn’t be surprised to see us talking to them again about loans, although I’d imagine it’ll be Ramsey more than Tim

Pretty disappointed Tim didn't go to America. I thought he might stay with the squad this year along with Archer and Aaron Ramsey and as a trio play most the cup games and conference league. 

And Maybe get 20 games under his belt here, alas Unai has decided differently. 

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Played against Walsall, so I'm guessing he's okay.

Yeah should be close to a loan I'd say. Unless it's something innocuous like a tweak he stayed behind to rehab 

• Like 1

Surely his absence from the American trip is just a matter of numbers? We have four senior centre midfielders going and it's unlikely Tim would get a game. He is better off staying here and training (unless a loan move is about to happen).

1 minute ago, I Make Pies said:

Surely his absence from the American trip is just a matter of numbers? We have four senior centre midfielders going and it's unlikely Tim would get a game. He is better off staying here and training (unless a loan move is about to happen).

Only 4? Luiz, Kamara, McGinn, Tielemans, Sanson, Dendoncker, Chambers is 7 by my count. 

• Like 1

He's got more of a future here than half of those, hence if he was fit or not going out on loan, he would have gone to US tour and got game time. In Emery system he can also play central midfield and as a wide midfielder, in fact he played a lot of games for QPR in a similar position that Jacob Ramsey plays for us, that is as a left sided midfielder. No way he's been left behind for any other reason than either he's about to go out on loan or he's injured or ill.

The beauty of this is that we are in no rush, he is easily Championship level so can get in any team who might be interested, similar situation with AJ.

The days of teenagers and 20 year olds in the upper echelons of the Premier League are dwindling and only for the very best of the best.

Loan him out again, another 40 games at the top of the Championship then decide next summer if he displaces one of the stunning midfield players we've had since Unai arrived.

Edited by AndyClarke

7 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Pretty disappointed Tim didn't go to America. I thought he might stay with the squad this year along with Archer and Aaron Ramsey and as a trio play most the cup games and conference league. 

And Maybe get 20 games under his belt here, alas Unai has decided differently. 

He may of picked up a knock against Walsall or have previous from his yout! 

Â