Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

Is there something like a football creche we can place him into, where someone can teach him the basics?

Well I was saying a few pages back that maybe sending him away 'to get his mind right' might do us all some good. Just like Utd done with Sancho, who has come back more focused and started contributing again.

• Like 1

He never looks like he’s going to make the right decision. He’s got some trickery, a bit of pace, but he’ll never have consistent end product in the premier league. I’ve given up on him becoming the player we thought we were signing :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Very frustrating player. Would suit more a counter attacking team playing either inside left or right forward where he doesn't have to pass and can just run and shoot 

Doesn't suit our system and will be let go in the summer I imagine 

40 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He’s struggling. Let’s give him loads of abuse when he is back at Villa Park next. That should do the trick. 

We can just start Bertrionel Trambappe and all is sorted.

Win win

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We can just start BertionelTrambappe and all is sorted.

Win win

He did **** all but it’s obviously better than anything Bailey has ever done in a Villa shirt 🤣 

Its a position we’ll strengthen in the summer I’m sure. In the meantime it would be nice if our fans could support our players but it’s probably too much to ask.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Another shocker today, far too many shockers, not just not a good game, he was terrible, again.

Not sure what the issue is, but it is not working one bit for him, not just now but for 75% of the time he's been here.

6 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Another shocker today, far too many shockers, not just not a good game, he was terrible, again.

Not sure what the issue is, but it is not working one bit for him, not just now but for 75% of the time he's been here.

It's not working for him because he's crap and defenders have easily found him out.

Offers pretty much nothing sadly, and it's been like that for most of his time here. I had high hopes for him but it's not happening. He looks nothing like the player he was in Germany, or like the player that was so fast and shoot so hard that he managed to injure himself at the start of his stint here.

Happily see him benched and moved on in the summer.

44 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Lovely comment this.

We had about 70 percent of the ball today and he can't have completed more than 10 passes. I dont think he beat a man once. Slow. Weak. One footed.

Penalty. Annoying but just standard dumb winger challenge.

Laughing gas.  Not arsed really.

Attitude. Meh. No worse than others.

He's just a bad footballer. A really really bad one

Not good at anything

If we're nice, we have to admit he's more suited to European leagues, not strong enough for the Prem, he won't make it here. Only shows the style when other teams let him, but now they know how he plays, he has no chance, I.e a few flashes of brilliance when he first came here.

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We had about 70 percent of the ball today and he can't have completed more than 10 passes. I dont think he beat a man once. Slow. Weak. One footed.

Penalty. Annoying but just standard dumb winger challenge.

Laughing gas.  Not arsed really.

Attitude. Meh. No worse than others.

He's just a bad footballer. A really really bad one

Not good at anything

Even so, saying someone should **** off to another country isn't a great look.  You could have just listed the criticisms like that in the first place instead.

• Like 2

Normally I try and say to myself, stay patient, give the bloke a chance, every player takes a different amount of time to find their feet, but he doesn't look like he has the tools to make it. Too weak for this league. 

Edited by Lerner's Driver

Â