Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

7 hours ago, ChesterDad said:

Yeah  We’ll agree to disagree on this one TRO and Trez remains a truly awful footballer 👍🏻

Indeed. His 'grit' was also overrated. I saw him bottle a couple of challenges at least. He may have had work rate, but wasn't brave.

And his decision making on the ball was amongst some of the worst I've seen at PL level. Add to that his inability to beat a man, truly awful player.

Some people actually prefer him to Traore as well! Truly baffling.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Right now. Trezeguet > Bailey. And I thought Trezeguet was an awful footballer. 

For once we're in agreement if only for that time he put Robertson on his arse before cross that Watkins headed against the crossbar instead of making it 8-2

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

For once we're in agreement if only for that time he put Robertson on his arse before cross that Watkins headed against the crossbar instead of making it 8-2

You’ve joined the dark side. It’s a slippery slope.

Edited by Delphinho123

Just now, Khizzy said:

Bin this guy. Too greedy and can't finish. 

He was unlucky with the bar strike, good save from Ramsdale and you knew we'd lose when that didn't go in.

Was also free but Duran didn't see him and had space to run into himself.

I thought he looked lively when he came on but also held onto the ball far too long. Would have him back starting next week.

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Can't pass. Won't pass.

Wouldn't mind if he could beat a man. He can't.

Waste of time. Don't know why Cash or Young even bother backing him up.

Cash backing up and hooking a cross beyond anybody You serious?  Leon was the least of our problems today. People just can’t help themselves it’s like the default thread of blame after a loss.

• Like 1

Â