Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

6 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

So from this graphic you've managed to make these points:

He's only equal on goals with Sterling who's had one of his worst ever seasons for a side who are a total shambles and is being openly mocked by his own fans. 

He has less assists than Jack who has played 2/3 of the mins and has only started 9 games. 

The other clear indicator stats of quality: Yellows, Reds, Aerials won (lol), shots per game (loooool).... Not xG, not successful crosses or anything useful, just how many cards they have or if a winger can win a ball in the air :D

He's also the second worst overall rating on there. 

Then, to top it all, you've added in Chukwueze who has made 8 apps and 8 subs appearances all season. 

Class. Underappreciated. 

You're looking too much into the stats. It what he does on the pitch that matters.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh, ok mate. Let’s ring Chelsea and Man City up and organise a swap deal then. In fact, we’ll probably want them to throw some cash in as well to sweeten the deal. We wouldn’t want to let Bailey go too cheap. 😂

Muppet. 

No thanks.
I'd rather keep Bailey! He's one of our own.

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yep I dont understand the dislike for him and it has been nearly consistent since he joined. People labelling him arrogant and not caring with absolute zero evidence to back it up.

I dont think the Butler thing helps but its like people cant see that they are not the same person

Yeah this, forget Butler, Bailey comes across as a really likeable, humble guy.

• 2 weeks later...

traore will be just as frustrating as this pathetic word removed, but **** me, how this word removed continues to play without any accontabilty for his chronic shitness is beyond me. Come June, **** him off out of this club asap

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Relax. He'll be Pele in April for 60 minutes.

Just needs games form confidence...pace talent balance two feet.

Traore us twice the players and its not even **** close

He isn’t, but I feel your anger. Right now, I’d have anyone in the team though above Bailey. Let’s be honest, he’s been pretty woeful for the most part since signing. 

Wouldn’t mind seeing him gone in the Summer. He’s not PL level based on what I’ve seen. 

Â