Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Love this guy. We have to find a way to make it work. 

For me he has to start out wide. **** this inside forward bullshit.

Say it again. Bailey tucking in is madness. This guy 1v1 would be a terror vs any PL defender. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The rigidity of SG’s system is frightening. He’s overlooking the talents, like Leon, at his disposal. 

Bailey started two of the three PL games so far

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Playing like he did for Leverkeusen now. Look how he got that ball under control  He never looked down with that second touch which meant he  burst forward. A very very big talent. He is so quick without really seeming it. He glides. 

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

🤔 McGinnteresting.... Tell me more!

As Sanson is completely out of the picture - my midfield would be Kamara and Luiz with Ramsey just in front. Then Buendia and Bailey behind either Watkins or Ings.

PS - if you were being sarcastic and didn't really want to hear more - apologies 😜

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Playing like he did for Leverkeusen now. Look how he got that ball under control  He never looked down with that second touch which meant he  burst forward. A very very big talent. He is so quick without really seeming it. He glides. 

I'm going to wait a while before I go....

13 hours ago, villaglint said:

We are searching and searching for a system but more and more it’s staring us in the face. Luiz and Kamara sitting with Buendia in front of them. 

Bailey wide and buy a proper LW version of Sarr to do a similar job on the other side. 

Coutinho could even play from the left like he did at Liverpool

Bailey on the right* of the three.

Buendia and Coutinho switching in the other two spaces. 

Luiz and Kamara in the 2.

Watkins up top. 

Gets the best out of more players, especially Leon, giving him width and space to go one v one without pulling the narrow formation apart. 

Edited by May-Z
Difficulty with directions

8 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I think he's more dangerous on the right, cutting in. He also said when he joined that he prefers the right wing.

Exactly we can all see what a menace he can be on the right. Why are we not building the team around him?

Â