Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

5 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I can only assume the contract was already agreed and signed and this was someone’s brilliant idea to make a show of it. 

Or he was giving a sort of compassionate release to do his signing at home since his grandmother is sick. (I believe that's what was reported re:the grandmother)

Edited by Aston_Villan4
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I can only assume the contract was already agreed and signed and this was someone’s brilliant idea to make a show of it. 

No, I don’t think so. The way Lange is talking about a witness and the importance of it etc.

Imagine thinking the hold up was us agreeing a fee with Leverkusen and actually it was negotiating the terms of the announcement video with the guys step dad.

Villa: "OK so, fee agreed with Bayer. Contract finalised. Let's get the medical done, contract signed and the photos done ITSOTP and get it announced!'

Bailey: Actually, I'd like to do the medical in Florida so I can see my gran in Jamaica before flying to England

Villa: Oh of course! 

Bailey: ..and I want my Step Dad to do the announcement video in Jamaica

Villa:  ...not sure about that, but we can probably get creative with it when you're back

Bailey:.....Also, can you put the contract in an envelope, I'll sign it on YouTube there too

Villa: Ummm. Ok. But we'll need to send a Club Rep with you.

Bailey: No, no rep. I'll remember to bring it back with me though, Don't worry.

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Or he was giving a sort of compassionate release to do his signing at home since his grandmother is sick. (I believe that's what was reported re:the grandmother)

Yes you could be right it was mentioned his grandmother was ill.

Family is important fair play villa and Leon's dad for sorting this.

• Like 1

Johan Lange has had one helluva  week to tell his grandkids.

"so I got back to my room after the Grealish stuff was put to bed for the day, someone sent me a youtube link abot Leon, then my facetime started ringing.... "

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

oh thank the lord, they said they will scan them and send them....rather than post them...or via carrier pigeon!

PHEW! I thought they were gonna post the bloody thing! The envelope terrified me 🤣

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

PHEW! I thought they were gonna post the bloody thing! The envelope terrified me 🤣

spacer.png

What is on the plate? A solitary leaf of some vegetable and some kind of sweet?

Is this directed by David Lynch?

• Haha 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

What is on the plate? A solitary leaf of some vegetable and some kind of sweet?

Is this directed by David Lynch?

😂😂😂

I just cannot comprehend this whole week.

A cyanide capsule, just in case.

• Haha 1

Â