How Do You Whip It Out To Point Percy?

YLN

I see what this subtext is here @YLN . 
“is anyone else here so amply endowed that they can pop it out the leg of their boxers or is it just me that has a huge wang?”  

• Haha 4

Since I’ve now been thinking about my pissing technique for the first time ever and I’ve got on zip fly shorts with no hole boxers; right hand unzips fly, left thumb lowers the waistband, right hand grabs the Frank and takes aim.

Edited by fightoffyour

15 hours ago, bickster said:

Just like a good Tommy, over the top.

Isn't that rhyming slang? I don't think you should be doing that in a public toilet. 

• Haha 2

Depending on the kind of shorts I'm wearing and the length of them. I've got a few pairs of jogging bottoms material shorts, and there no problem pulling them to the side, via the leg to pee. If the material isn't so stretchy, definitely just pull the waist band down, and just get the lad out. His mates can stay covered. 

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Balls over the waistband is weird. They have no need to be there. It's like taking your shirt off to piss

Depends on the stretchiness of your ball-bag surely? 🤔

• Like 1

Being right handed, left hand to pull down waistband, right hand to pull the lad out over waistband, release stream, finish, shake, and pop him back in.  

Taters should defo remain tucked away. You’d have to drop your pants too far to be pulling it all out, that’d just be weird. 

21 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I’ve sat down for about 80% of my tinkles the last 18 months.

The other 20% have been in the shower. 

How about your husband?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â