How Do You Whip It Out To Point Percy?

YLN

19 hours ago, YLN said:

Bringing the meat and veg out over the waistband is grotesque. 

It seems to be just me doing the very cool boxer leg roll up with my middle and index fingers and then flicking himself out the trouser fly with the same two fingers. Just the meat. Basically making a fly out of the bottom of my boxer shorts.

What a world. The idea of abusing my meat and veg by dragging them over a waistband and leaving them there perched like a strangled cronenborg is abhorrent to me.

Also mine is a one handed technique - is this waistband a two hand? One holding the waistband, the other guiding the pee pee

Wait, if you're going out legside on what I assume aren't jockey shorts, how far down are your jeans?

23 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Balls over the waistband is weird. They have no need to be there. It's like taking your shirt off to piss

seinfeld GIF by hero0fwar

(Couldn’t find the right gif, but there’s an episode of Seinfeld about how George has to take his shirt off to ‘drop the kids off at the pool’.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Also,just as a tip FYI to all my fellow posters: If you plan on getting drunk, make sure you close your front room curtains before you do so you will not be in clear view of any traffic when you whip it out. Also, make sure you're actually at the toilet and not pissing all over one of your cats. Apologies again Felix.

Edited by Big Salad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Apologies for going OT here, but this reminds of another important question: how do you piss in a toilet when your willy is standing to attention?

The number of times I've done a spray and pray, lost control of my weapon, and dashed all over someone's wall and cistern. There must be a reliable technique for handling this scenario.

I've tried standing back a couple of feet, but it only works well at the start, and you only need to be a few degrees out for some real carnage.

I've also tried hovering over the bowl with my arse in the air, but you still have to put a lot of downward strain on it, and the piss gets stuck in the plumbing, comes out in bursts.

Sitting down is no good at all.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

One ball out with the other ball, and the shaft, still tucked in?

Managed tobget Frankie out. All is well

On 15/07/2021 at 12:54, Xela said:

At a public urinal, I will pull my jeans and boxers to my ankles and do it that way. That way, no-one stands next to me. 

Seriously though, waistband guy. The whole package goes over... frank and beans

Haha, a kid in grade school did that, I always felt sort of sorry for him.

I usually come over the waistband, although it’s getting harder and harder to do these days as I get older. I’m finding I have to use both hands now, but whatever feels better . Once I’m done I give it a good shake, wipe the old girl , then put her back in place. 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I usually come over the waistband, although it’s getting harder and harder to do these days as I get older. I’m finding I have to use both hands now, but whatever feels better . Once I’m done I give it a good shake, wipe the old girl , then put her back in place. 

Define "come".

On 17/07/2021 at 14:08, KentVillan said:

Apologies for going OT here, but this reminds of another important question: how do you piss in a toilet when your willy is standing to attention?

The number of times I've done a spray and pray, lost control of my weapon, and dashed all over someone's wall and cistern. There must be a reliable technique for handling this scenario.

I've tried standing back a couple of feet, but it only works well at the start, and you only need to be a few degrees out for some real carnage.

I've also tried hovering over the bowl with my arse in the air, but you still have to put a lot of downward strain on it, and the piss gets stuck in the plumbing, comes out in bursts.

Sitting down is no good at all.

Have you tried doing a handstand ?that should fix the problem

• Haha 1

Â