How Do You Whip It Out To Point Percy?

YLN

24 minutes ago, YLN said:

For the men...

When doing a wee while wearing short pants without a fly, do you bring yourself out the leg, or out past the waistband?

I'm a leg guy. I'm also an 'out the boxer leg' kind of guy when I do a wee when there is a fly in the trousers (but not the boxers). So out the boxer leg, then out the fly of the trousers. A pal told me before that he is a waistband guy. I think that sounds very uncomfortable, and can't understand why anyone wouldn't come out the leg. Doesn't the waistband press against an are which needs not to have something pressed against it.

And it's certainly not that due to my manhood that I have made the choice to leg rather that pulling down the waistband. Certainly not

Edit: none of my boxers have flys. They are boxer briefs. I think that's relevant

This has its own thread potential 😂

Anyway, waistband, the whole package. Thou shalt not squeeze the waterways

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I’m rapidly going off having a shit in a public urinal because you have to face in to the room and everyone can see you.

Health and safety gone mad. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Now I’m intrigued, is it just meat out of the leg? Or meat and veg? 🤔 

Surely you’d have to have some seriously distended/elongated vegetables to get them out of the leg? 

I’m astounded that people do this (even if it’s only @YLN) In my short 41 years on this Earth, this is the first I’ve heard of it.

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 1

Bringing the meat and veg out over the waistband is grotesque. 

It seems to be just me doing the very cool boxer leg roll up with my middle and index fingers and then flicking himself out the trouser fly with the same two fingers. Just the meat. Basically making a fly out of the bottom of my boxer shorts.

What a world. The idea of abusing my meat and veg by dragging them over a waistband and leaving them there perched like a strangled cronenborg is abhorrent to me.

Also mine is a one handed technique - is this waistband a two hand? One holding the waistband, the other guiding the pee pee

Edited by YLN

Â