Tammy Abraham

nick76

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

👀 

Is this like the Jack’s arm around Saka photo which meant Jack was going to Arsenal, so this means Tuchel loves Tammy.  So Messi is coming to Villa?  It’s all so confusing how something in a photo doesn’t reflect actions day to day.

EAB7C258-5158-4FDB-9A47-AF345A1188D6.jpeg

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Is this like the Jack’s arm around Saka photo which meant Jack was going to Arsenal, so this means Tuchel loves Tammy.  So Messi is coming to Villa?  It’s all so confusing how something in a photo doesn’t reflect actions day to day.

I don’t know mate, could mean anything.

Maybe a farewell hug to say, “Goodbye gaffer, I’m off to Villa where I’ll be loved”.

I have no idea

🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

I don’t know mate, could mean anything.

Maybe a farewell hug to say, “Goodbye gaffer, I’m off to Villa where I’ll be loved”.

I have no idea

🤣

Like most things it’s just a greeting!

Love it to be positive and deny it’s negative but it just looks like a greeting.  Tuchel still didn’t play him or even pick for his squad sometimes.  Whether he signs for us or not that doesn’t change and some kid inferring something on Twitter from a photo is silly.

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Like most things it’s just a greeting!

Love it to be positive and deny it’s negative but it just looks like a greeting.  Tuchel still didn’t play him or even pick for his squad sometimes.  Whether he signs for us or not that doesn’t change and some kid inferring something on Twitter from a photo is silly.

I realise that… I just find it amusing how people try to look so deeply and speculate over such things.

Only shared it for the comedy factor of this thread 😆

I’m really not fussed, just enjoying the laughs 😆

Being serious, for a second, they have let Giroud go so that could represent an opportunity for Tammy. Although they’ll probably be looking to spend big on another striker… Werner certainly hasn’t done the business for them. I feel Tammy should have got opportunities and not have been so frozen out.

Honestly, who actually knows what’s going on?

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

I realise that… I just find it amusing how people try to look so deeply and speculate over such things.

Being serious, for a second, they have let Giroud go so that could represent an opportunity for Tammy. Although they’ll probably be looking to spend big on another striker… Werner certainly hasn’t done the business for them. I feel Tammy should have got opportunities and not have been so frozen out.

Yep I agree, I assume more will come clear about loads of things after Sunday is done and dusted, and life gets back to normal.

• Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

Yep I agree, I assume more will come clear about loads of things after Sunday is done and dusted, and life gets back to normal.

Yeah but let’s prepare ourselves for the incessant bs rumours, fake itks and speculation grabbed out of thin air too 😆

If we thought the likes of Football Insider were a problem right now, just wait and see..

Anyway, looking forward to see who we are actually after and end up bidding for. 

Whether or not that includes Tammy 😆

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jas10 said:

No-one does!

14 hours ago, nick76 said:

Tuchel is whispering long live the King and throwing Tammy off a cliff into a herd of stampeding wildebeest. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Tuchel is whispering long live the King and throwing Tammy off a cliff into a herd of stampeding wildebeest. 

wow, enough of being called out in the other thread by others you are now coming back here to talk rubbish about Tammy again.  Oh the mind of a teenager is damaged these days.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

wow, enough of being called out in the other thread by others you are now coming back here to talk rubbish about Tammy again.  Oh the mind of a teenager is damaged these days.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that he's not a teenager as that is a reference (a bloody good one mind) from the mid 90's.

6 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

I'm going to go ahead and assume that he's not a teenager as that is a reference (a bloody good one mind) from the mid 90's.

Nah MM and I lock horns a lot and I always wondered why we never agree. Then on the other thread, Jack thread I think, which I was not involved in at all he was getting questioned a lot by various members and those were concluding he was a youngster and he refused to confirm.  I have no issue with teenagers but it explains why he sees things very differently to me.  All good!

Edited by nick76

10 hours ago, nick76 said:

I was just making a joke about the lion King. What on earth are you on about 

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Nah MM and I lock horns a lot and I always wondered why we never agree. Then on the other thread, Jack thread I think, which I was not involved in at all he was getting questioned a lot by various members and those were concluding he was a youngster and he refused to confirm.  I have no issue with teenagers but it explains why he sees things very differently to me.  All good!

Because it is a famously good idea to give out identifying information on the Internet. Which is why I completely randomly picked my name. 

Â