Tammy Abraham

nick76

45 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

We aren't signing Tammy!

Yep, your great contacts in South Australia have been all over this.  I've enjoyed many a drinking session in the Barossa where by the end of the night I think people have spoken to me too 😂

The surprise is that seemingly no one is, there's not even that much buzz around him or solid sources of interest 

Says to me either his agent isn't as actively fishing as he should be, which would be madness cos he needs to get out of there, or Chelsea have met the initial inquiries with silly figures that no one's interested in, which I cam definitely believe 

This'll end up a loan deal in the last hour of the transfer window 

Regularly not even making the match day squad at your club is intolerable for any remotely ambitious player. He'll surely leave Chelsea over the next weeks as it suits both parties, but probably to the likes of West Ham.

Edited by AvonVillain

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The surprise is that seemingly no one is, there's not even that much buzz around him or solid sources of interest 

Says to me either his agent isn't as actively fishing as he should be, which would be madness cos he needs to get out of there, or Chelsea have met the initial inquiries with silly figures that no one's interested in, which I cam definitely believe 

This'll end up a loan deal in the last hour of the transfer window 

I think between the Euros and Copa America there is really not that much of speculation of many players really.  Obviously there are some deals going on and some wild speculation but it's still fairly quiet for a transfer window.  Obviously next week and the coming weeks this will ramp up a lot and a significant amount of movement of players.

9 hours ago, nick76 said:

Yep, your great contacts in South Australia have been all over this.  I've enjoyed many a drinking session in the Barossa where by the end of the night I think people have spoken to me too 😂

we have lots of conspiracy theorists too, that's how I spotted you out 🤣

Edited by Villan_of_oz

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

we have lots of conspiracy theorists too, that's how I spotted you out 🤣

Haha that's very true, I have a number of friends from Adelaide and they tell me some wacky stories they've heard, not so much on the conspiracy side but the wacky side.  Maybe I've spent too much time with them and lost my mind a bit when I was living in Sydney. 😂

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Haha that's very true, I have a number of friends from Adelaide and they tell me some wacky stories they've heard, not so much on the conspiracy side but the wacky side.  Maybe I've spent too much time with them and lost my mind a bit when I was living in Sydney. 😂

Woah!?! You lived in Sydney...... That explains everything 😂

8 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Woah!?! You lived in Sydney...... That explains everything 😂

I know…combination of Birmingham and Sydney…dual nationality of UK and Australian…I literally have no chance of being anything but a prick as many people have told me…a bogan in a suit 😂

• Haha 1

Â