Tammy Abraham

nick76

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Has there been any real solid links yet?

It's just pages and pages of.....

AccurateImpassionedHochstettersfrog-size

Yes there have 😉

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I don’t even know what solid links are anymore to be honest…

The Mirror, Football.London and separately some tier 4 Italian journalist say yes whereas the Athletic say it’s rubbish.  Athletic is as dubious as the Mirror, and Gregg Evans hates us and talks rubbish generally about our budget so who knows.  

I think those are the main original sources, a few others quoting them, some separate dubious ITK twitter stuff.  Birmingham.Live is basically doing what Villareport these days with no insights themselves they just report whatever others report with no investigative reporting themselves

Talk on the West Ham forums about us and Tammy, some that West Ham can’t afford it so their sources say Villa in prime position others that West Ham lead.  Saints site think they maybe in for him if Ings leaves after Ings refused a contract, seems no basis or source for that speculation and most think Tammy would turn them down.

Maybe other links that others know but as you know I haven’t been paying attention to this Tammy thing 🤪

9 hours ago, nick76 said:

I don’t even know what solid links are anymore to be honest…

The Mirror, Football.London and separately some tier 4 Italian journalist say yes whereas the Athletic say it’s rubbish.  Athletic is as dubious as the Mirror, and Gregg Evans hates us and talks rubbish generally about our budget so who knows.  

I think those are the main original sources, a few others quoting them, some separate dubious ITK twitter stuff.  Birmingham.Live is basically doing what Villareport these days with no insights themselves they just report whatever others report with no investigative reporting themselves

Talk on the West Ham forums about us and Tammy, some that West Ham can’t afford it so their sources say Villa in prime position others that West Ham lead.  Saints site think they maybe in for him if Ings leaves after Ings refused a contract, seems no basis or source for that speculation and most think Tammy would turn them down.

Maybe other links that others know but as you know I haven’t been paying attention to this Tammy thing 🤪

That's it..

Links today mean nothing. Without our club saying we're after a player itsrealy hard to even trust anything other than that.

Would love Journos to actually do some journalism and find real news instead of making story's up which the UK media is now known for. Never usedtobe like that or anywhere near as bad as it is now, the 90s you had sources that went to the horse's mouth and got a story, but clubs keep shit up about stuff.

• Like 1

Found our alternative to Tammy.

Cant believe how obvious Geizmann is being that he wants to come to Villa.  I know he doesn’t say those words but it’s what he’s hinting 😜.  Obviously he’ll ignore the big clubs and isn’t bothered about European games he just wants to have the chance of playing at Villa Park and he’s a boyhood Villa fan.

https://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

DF26CC71-4D6C-4D7C-A1AC-58187268218F.jpeg

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Cant believe how obvious Geizmann is being that he wants to come to Villa.  I know he doesn’t say those words but it’s what he’s hinting 😜.  Obviously he’ll ignore the big clubs and isn’t bothered about European games he just wants to have the chance of playing at Villa Park and he’s a boyhood Villa fan.

Good work Nick. :D

16 hours ago, nick76 said:

I would go along with that 100%....How old is he though ?

36 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Hmmmmmm, might be too old for DS BUT,IMHO would be a good signing

but a very expensive signing though seeing as Barca only brought him for 100m two years ago and he isnt worth that as a 30 year old.  Not that he'd be remotely interested in us at all. 

So somebody mentioned a guy called Tammy who plays for Chelsea, maybe he's a better option for the price, age and likely to come to us.....seems like the right fit for us, I'll have to look into him 😉

56 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Hmmmmmm, might be too old for DS BUT,IMHO would be a good signing

Nah, I think we should make an attempt at DHUTWU. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Oh, I’ve just googled it and bizarrely the top references came back to VillaTalk and now I know what it means

I hope you're not at work!

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I hope you're not at work!

I was but HR called me in unexpectedly 30 seconds ago and I’m now standing on the street.  No idea what happened 😉

• Haha 4

On 06/07/2021 at 10:59, AvfcRigo82 said:

AccurateImpassionedHochstettersfrog-size

I think they have an order of who to sign and when?.....one might be holding the rest up?

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

I was but HR called me in unexpectedly 30 seconds ago and I’m now standing on the street.  No idea what happened 😉

you need a lawyer.

• Haha 2

Â