Tammy Abraham

nick76

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I agree with all except better would cost mega bucks. I'm sure scouts can find someone that wouldn't.

Also needs to be right foot for out ball. Already have Mings and Hause left foot 

Maybe, but it’s not a priority for us. I would be delighted if we managed to grab a bargain and he was so good that he’d surpass and manage to displace our existing CBs.

But we need to prioritise midfield and forward areas, bulk of time and resources there please.

Just now, Jas10 said:

Maybe, but it’s not a priority for us. I would be delighted if we managed to grab a bargain and he was so good that he’d surpass and manage to displace our existing CBs.

But we need to prioritise midfield and forward areas, bulk of time and resources there please.

Like Tammy

Jas is onboard!!! Woohoo!!!

Happy Jennifer Aniston GIF

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Damn that’s like me when they try and take family photos, I’ve never been able to smile normally.

Here’s a tip, keep that mouth closed and gently raise the sides. I find that works best 🤣 I refuse to display teeth!

11 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Here’s a tip, keep that mouth closed and gently raise the sides. I find that works best 🤣 I refuse to display teeth!

I tried, I look like the joker

66B40C04-B24E-4451-B25A-47A014FA21A9.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Why isn't this thread locked.Nothing is happening!

If we used that as a rule, most of the threads would be closed on this forum!

For @Pissflaps

Not exactly Percy level credible source but if you want a recent link here’s one and Twitter link

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/aston-villa-transfer-rumours/aston-villa-38-6m-tammy-abraham-offer-made/

Aston Villa have made a €45m (£38.6m) offer to Chelsea for striker Tammy Abraham, according to journalist Ekrem Konur.

The Athletic’s Gregg Evans insisted in recent days that Abraham isn’t on the club’s radar at this moment in time, but other reporters believe that a move is developing.

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

You love the crap sources

Yep, not sure there is any good sources these days.  

Percy is great but we know so much by the time he rubber stamps anything that it almost feels too late.  

Fabrizio is liked by some, not credible by others.  

I actually don’t think there is any good sources these days when it comes to Villa and you are a negative ninny on any speculation or even adding players to the squad so you are going to be adverse to anything anyway.

It’s a link and it’s not on the blacklist so I’m putting it out there plus I was bored of reading about Olise who weren’t even interested in.

Â