Tammy Abraham

nick76

On 05/07/2021 at 14:34, gwi1890 said:

Tammy has played 3 premier league seasons , 6 in 22 appearances last season, 19/20 15 in 34 , 17/18 5 in 31, if he keeps it up he’ll have similar record to callum wilson only difference is callum wilson Isn’t playing with world class players but Tammy has a way to go yet one good season doesn’t make you proven at PL level, Im not saying Tammy is crap by the way I was just defending one of our own players rather than a Chelsea player and given the the stats shown above 8 goals from RW is pretty good 

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Ok that sobered me up. Love me some Tammy but a lower price seems in order.

@ciggiesnbeer my reply to that comment above at the time was a few comments below it was…

To be fair his last two seasons have great stats by goals per minute.  The appearances is deceiving because last season his average minutes was 47 per game (Lampard gave him heavy minutes per game, whereas Tuchel last few minute sub appearances).  So his stats were

Tammy PL 20/21 - 1033 mins - 1 goal every 172 minutes plus 2 assists

Tammy PL 19/20 - 2222 mins - 1 goal every 148 minutes plus 4 assists

which I’m guessing compares favourably to most PL strikers and even our own is significantly less

Ollie PL 20/21 - 3329 mins - 1 goal every 238 minutes plus 5 assists

and then you referred to Wilson who you seem to refer to career

Wilson PL career - 11,644 minutes, 1 goal every 220 minutes

So materially worse than Tammy albeit in worse teams as you say.

Edited by nick76

38 minutes ago, nick76 said:

@ciggiesnbeer my reply to that comment above at the time was a few comments below it was…

To be fair his last two seasons have great stats by goals per minute.  The appearances is deceiving because last season his average minutes was 47 per game (Lampard gave him heavy minutes per game, whereas Tuchel last few minute sub appearances).  So his stats were

Tammy PL 20/21 - 1033 mins - 1 goal every 172 minutes plus 2 assists

Tammy PL 19/20 - 2222 mins - 1 goal every 148 minutes plus 4 assists

which I’m guessing compares favourably to most PL strikers and even our own is significantly less

Ollie PL 20/21 - 3329 mins - 1 goal every 238 minutes plus 5 assists

and then you referred to Wilson who you seem to refer to career

Wilson PL career - 11,644 minutes, 1 goal every 220 minutes

So materially worse than Tammy albeit in worse teams as you say.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Rename the thread Milot Rashica pt 3 and it will be locked within seconds!

Because he’s just gone to Norwich but if he hadn’t yet we’d already be up to 200 pages by some…fish puns and all.

Not sure why people ask for threads to be locked anyway, if somebody doesn’t want to read it why do the go into the thread.  There are many threads I don’t go into because I have no interest but if other want to talk about that topic then let them get on with it.

(this is not aimed at you, just generally I find it weird that people say a thread should be locked)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, nick76 said:

Because he’s just gone to Norwich but if he hadn’t yet we’d already be up to 200 pages by some…fish puns and all.

Not sure why people ask for threads to be locked anyway, if somebody doesn’t want to read it why do the go into the thread.  There are many threads I don’t go into because I have no interest but if other want to talk about that topic then let them get on with it.

(this is not aimed at you, just generally I find it weird that people say a thread should be locked)

You keep it up pal and talk Tammy all you like I support the love for Tammy all the way, we must bring him and Tammy Love to Villa. 

• Like 1

Â