Tammy Abraham

nick76

57 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Am I right in saying we have limited "likes" per day but unlimited and unfettered access to GIFs?

Kinda mad

Angry Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

Am I right in saying we have limited "likes" per day but unlimited and unfettered access to GIFs?

Kinda mad

Confused Donald Trump GIF

Reaction GIF

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

The word on the street is that @nick76 as given up on the Tammy IN argument and thinms we should just stick with Keinan.

Just nothing is happening at all at the moment with the Villa.  No links on anybody or anything, just players returning to training and kids signing long term deals.  So better get some work done and family time because I'll need the time for all the parties happening when we sign Tammy, ESR and a new contract for Jack.

Season 3 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m sure there is loads going on “behind the scenes”.

Might be boring for us but it’s great that we run a tight ship nowadays and no one really knows too much about our business unless it’s near completion or revealed by either club involved in negotiations. 

It’s possible that that’s why the media and so called “itks” keep making up crap, out of frustration. We don’t give them much to feed off of so they tend to resort to whatever gets them clicks and exposure.

I’m excited, we could bring in players that haven’t even been mentioned yet and I don’t think we’ll rest until the window’s over. Too much focus is placed on the obvious names but we may not necessarily go for them…

• Like 1

Sites like Footballer Insider really piss me off though and the good old Brum Mail take what they can from where they can.

Some shit old player just has to bring up Villa and a player in a conversation and it’s reported as a genuine link without any basis whatsoever.

It’s a joke.

3 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

The word on the street is that @nick76 as given up on the Tammy IN argument and thinms we should just stick with Keinan.

It wasn't an arguement.

It was support for Tammy coming here.

• Like 1

Â