Tammy Abraham

nick76

Just now, nick76 said:

and just so I don’t get into trouble I remember Chelsea doing a Star Wars tribute last year…here’s Tammy in a Star Wars thing.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11544035/chelsea-force-day-star-wars/

8F5D56F7-A9D5-4350-8AB6-37380857DB31.jpeg

Need a Villa one announcing his signing.

Tam Solo and Chewbacca in the millennium falcon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Rafael Leao is apparently available for 25 million euros. 

12 goals in 61 appearances, 1 goal every 277 minutes in 2 seasons at AC Milan.  They want him out, he’s really struggled there.  Even by your earlier definitions he doesn’t fit that.  Even the analyses that his passing and crossing is poor.  He dribbles really well but end product isn’t there.

19 minutes ago, nick76 said:

12 goals in 61 appearances, 1 goal every 277 minutes in 2 seasons at AC Milan.  They want him out, he’s really struggled there.  Even by your earlier definitions he doesn’t fit that.  Even the analyses that his passing and crossing is poor.  He dribbles really well but end product isn’t there.

AC Milan fans say he was better than Caglanolu (?) and he joined the serie A Champions. He is still young as is Tammy but he can definitely play across all 3 positions. And has a lot of room for improvement and he has the foundations for a lot of different skills in his game. 

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

AC Milan fans say he was better than Caglanolu (?) and he joined the serie A Champions. He is still young as is Tammy but he can definitely play across all 3 positions. And has a lot of room for improvement and he has the foundations for a lot of different skills in his game. 

Poor passing, poor crossing, not a high scorer but he’s got potential apparently  but Tammy hasn’t and how badly you criticised Tammy earlier.  

You must have an agenda against Tammy.  

You’re giving excuses to every other striker but Tammy you slaughtered.  You gave excuses to Wilson, Edouard and now Leao but Tammy you slaughter…

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Was he a Villa Fan?

I don’t know, I never saw anything say either way.  I just googled it and can’t see anything that says who he supported.  He was born in London in the early 20th century so I assume not, probably more likely a local team.

Edited by nick76

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I don’t know, I never saw anything say either way.  I just googled it and can’t see anything that says who he supported.  He was born in London in the early 20th century so I assume not, probably more likely a local team.

You had me going then 🤣

16 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Poor passing, poor crossing, not a high scorer but he’s got potential apparently  but Tammy hasn’t and how badly you criticised Tammy earlier.  

You must have an agenda against Tammy.  

You’re giving excuses to every other striker but Tammy you slaughtered.  You gave excuses to Wilson, Edouard and now Leao but Tammy you slaughter…

Tammy can improve as a scorer. But the rest of his game there doesn't seem to be much potential there. Leao has shown a whole bunch of potential in every area you want for a forward. 

8 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Tammy can improve as a scorer. But the rest of his game there doesn't seem to be much potential there. Leao has shown a whole bunch of potential in every area you want for a forward. 

Bizarre!

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

I was at that game with my dearly departed Dad. Dad was on heart tablets at the time and had to take another tablet at the start of extra time. A bloke behind him asked if he could have one too 😀  The force was with us that night and with my Dad too, he lasted for another 4 years before he became a Holte Ender in the sky. 

Sorry about your dad but glad he enjoyed the game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Sorry about your dad but glad he enjoyed the game.

Thanks mate. It’s been a long time now but I still find myself talking about the Villa to him. He’d scare the shit out of me if he ever answered!

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â