Tammy Abraham

nick76

51 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

That's it now Sidcow, just for you we will carry on this for hundreds of pages just like the Milot thread.

Be prepared.

And we like circular arguements, in means it always gets back to one of us.

Oh cod no. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Sorry, but I disagree.

Don't be sorry mate.  To be fair, you have clearly read my thoughts carefully, processed them and then responded with a reasoned and reasonable counter-argument.  Which I respect and understand your perspective.  That is the point of a forum.  I only need an apology from people who either fail to read my posts properly before responding / incorrectly "quoting" my position or those who respond rudely or dismissively. 

Whoever we get I am confident that the manager and (probably more importantly) the Board will define the type of player that they want to add to our front 4 (or agree that the current personnel are good enough), identify a selection of alternatives and then approach / sign the best option they can.  It has been a seriously long time since I felt that we have a clear plan and direction like this.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, allani said:

Don't be sorry mate.  To be fair, you have clearly read my thoughts carefully, processed them and then responded with a reasoned and reasonable counter-argument.  Which I respect and understand your perspective.  That is the point of a forum.  I only need an apology from people who either fail to read my posts properly before responding / incorrectly "quoting" my position or those who respond rudely or dismissively. 

Whoever we get I am confident that the manager and (probably more importantly) the Board will define the type of player that they want to add to our front 4 (or agree that the current personnel are good enough), identify a selection of alternatives and then approach / sign the best option they can.  It has been a seriously long time since I felt that we have a clear plan and direction like this.

Illustration Ok GIF by Kraken Images

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I’m going to stop now with gifs for the day before I get into trouble with the mods.  I love a whole conversation with Star Wars gifs.

Yes agreed we need to get back on track with Tammy talk just to make sure these Nay sayers know why a Tammy signing makes sense.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

Â