Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

On 02/12/2021 at 14:14, a-k said:

I haven't watched City play much this season but jeez I was impressed with Bernardo Silva last night. Is he worth the risk of Pep roulette given their fixtures over the next month? He hasn't been rested much and now Grealish, Foden, and soon KDB back in the fold...

Guess who didn't transfer him in

And there goes my double Man City clean sheet points for a poxy consolation.

It could've at least been Dennis that scored it but noooooo, sure to never score again now I've transferred him in.

Yeah I hate this game 😊

44 points for me with ESR to go, bit of a stinker week.

My 1 transfer was Reguilon, expecting a nice haul against Norwich so of course he went off injured in 20 minutes. 

Already transferred in Bernardo on Saturday night so could still do 1 more FT. Think I want to move Vardy out but will decide that towards the end of the week. 

27 points with ESR to go. absolute shocker. some rotten luck though with regulon.

captained ronaldo which was disappointing. oh and vardy coming off the bench and doing nowt was the icing on the cake when i've got bowen on the bench. shambles of a week

26 minutes ago, Farlz said:

44 points for me with ESR to go, bit of a stinker week.

My 1 transfer was Reguilon, expecting a nice haul against Norwich so of course he went off injured in 20 minutes. 

Already transferred in Bernardo on Saturday night so could still do 1 more FT. Think I want to move Vardy out but will decide that towards the end of the week. 

i do too. was saving that for bringing back in lukaku. they've already qualified from their CL group so hoping they'll give him some minutes mid week to get him ready for the weekend

19 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Toney has covid so I get Livra off the bench. Pain.

Madders and Vardy to go against us.

Well this was a great day, I'm glad Villa won as it's always Villa over FPL but Toney, Madders, Vardy to start the day and I get 2 points from them 3. Thats some going. 

All done at 46 and a slight red arrow. 

Could really do with ESR starting the game, missing a penalty, scoring an own goal, getting sent off and injuring himself getting changed. 

• Haha 1

Â