Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

I made the swap back to Jota from Mane last night.

Worked well for a few weeks, but Jota has now comfortably outscored Mane since I swapped them so time to throw in the towel. I was going to make the switch to make money for Ronaldo anyway, so with Jota rising in price again yesterday I went a week early. I@m sure Mane will haul at the weekend now

Crap week for me though. Finished on 51. 20k red arrow with 2 games left and I have no players in them. If I make it out of the gameweek still in the top 100k I'll consider it a win

I haven't watched City play much this season but jeez I was impressed with Bernardo Silva last night. Is he worth the risk of Pep roulette given their fixtures over the next month? He hasn't been rested much and now Grealish, Foden, and soon KDB back in the fold...

1 hour ago, a-k said:

I haven't watched City play much this season but jeez I was impressed with Bernardo Silva last night. Is he worth the risk of Pep roulette given their fixtures over the next month? He hasn't been rested much and now Grealish, Foden, and soon KDB back in the fold...

I'm looking at him as well. I can make all my planned changes but get a cheaper 3rd strike (was going to go with Dennis but could go for Broja) and incorporate Silva into the midfield.

City's fixtures are really good and he seems the best of their midfielders at the moment.

Foden is the more exciting pick, but Silva is safer. 

I still think Gundogan is worth a shot too. His stats are solid

On 30/11/2021 at 17:22, Wainy316 said:

Last minute gamble and transferred the captaincy from Salah to Son.  Sure I'll live to regret it.

Not looking the most inspired decision but still chance for it to work.

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm looking at him as well. I can make all my planned changes but get a cheaper 3rd strike (was going to go with Dennis but could go for Broja) and incorporate Silva into the midfield.

City's fixtures are really good and he seems the best of their midfielders at the moment.

Foden is the more exciting pick, but Silva is safer. 

I still think Gundogan is worth a shot too. His stats are solid

I still have my wildcard to use, but I have enough in the bank to go Raphinha --> Bernardo in GW16 and Jimenez --> Watkins in GW17, and then use the WC in GW19 or 20. Was planning to use the WC around now to get Ronaldo in, but went with a couple of other ManU players instead.

14 hours ago, a-k said:

I still have my wildcard to use, but I have enough in the bank to go Raphinha --> Bernardo in GW16 and Jimenez --> Watkins in GW17, and then use the WC in GW19 or 20. Was planning to use the WC around now to get Ronaldo in, but went with a couple of other ManU players instead.

And neither of them got on the pitch 😆 still another big green arrow, though. The one upside of a slow start to the season is that I've jumped nearly 3.3mil places in the past 6 GWs

• Like 2

67 points and a very very small green arrow but I'm moving in the right direction. 

I want Bernardo back in and the best way for me to do it is by downgrading Vardy but I'm not sure I fancy that before he plays us. He loves a goal against Villa. 

I thought having 2 FTs would set me up nicely and be chilled but it's causing me more headaches than it really should :lol:

51 for me and a big red down to 99k. Two bad weeks but if you'd told me 3 weeks ago I'd be inside the top 100k at this point I'd have been very happy.

I'm definitely getting Ronaldo now. I could get him now for Antonio, but plan is to roll the FT, then get Ronaldo in for Benteke or Toney next week and the other striker downgraded to Broja.

This should then give me the money to move Raphinha to someone like Bilva or Gundo and have enough over to get ESR in as my 5th midfielder the week after that.

Price changes may thwart this of course

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

51 for me and a big red down to 99k. Two bad weeks but if you'd told me 3 weeks ago I'd be inside the top 100k at this point I'd have been very happy.

I'm definitely getting Ronaldo now. I could get him now for Antonio, but plan is to roll the FT, then get Ronaldo in for Benteke or Toney next week and the other striker downgraded to Broja.

This should then give me the money to move Raphinha to someone like Bilva or Gundo and have enough over to get ESR in as my 5th midfielder the week after that.

Price changes may thwart this of course

I'm not sure about Ronnie. Not sure how he'll do under Rangnick and think 12.3 is a lot of money. I've got a feeling about Sancho and maybe Lindelof though. 

10 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I'm not sure about Ronnie. Not sure how he'll do under Rangnick and think 12.3 is a lot of money. I've got a feeling about Sancho and maybe Lindelof though. 

Sancho will do well. Pity he's 8.9. I'd need to see more, but with those fixtures we'll probably be here in a month cursing not going for him.

8 minutes ago, BOF said:

Sancho will do well. Pity he's 8.9. I'd need to see more, but with those fixtures we'll probably be here in a month cursing not going for him.

8.9 is a lot, but I think he might justify it. 

• Like 1

On 30/11/2021 at 21:40, chappy said:

Pukki and Wilson paying me back tonight.

Good to get my differentials picking up points when Salah/TAA/Jota have a combined top 10k ownership of 90 odd percent

Great week in the end, finished on 99 and up to 35k - comfortably my highest position ever!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I’m not sure either, I was looking for an excuse not to sign him, but with their fixtures I can’t resist

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I’m not sure either, I was looking for an excuse not to sign him, but with their fixtures I can’t resist

Apparently he injured himself and did his knee in by celebrating scoring a penalty. 

Siuu.... See you later Ronnie... Think I'll pass. 

Taken a - 4 (mini WC) to free up some funds (think that's key next few weeks) and bring Jota in. 

Ben Johnson and Dennis in for Ait-Nouri and Toney (torn on that one) to allow Gallagher to Jota and leave 1.1 ITB. 

Will ditch Vardy next and potentially Son. Maybe get Watkins in and see if I can afford Sancho as a differential or potentially an out of position Rashford. 

Need to ditch James at some point soon as Chelsea's fixtures swing but struggling with that one. 

Started the weekend well, with Benrahma starting for me, and Bowen on the bench.

Benrahma came on to play for 5 minutes and cost me 9 points. Hoping for Gallagher or Smith-Rowe to stub their toe

Â