Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

40 points all out this week. 3 horrible weeks in a row.

3 weeks ago I was celebrating going from 130k to 30k in one week. Now I'm back to over 130k again :D 

Sticking to the plan though, hoping it comes good

• Like 2

In what feels like free fall now so have taken a hit to try and stop the rot. Ronaldo in for Kane before his price rise and before his CL game. Dennis in as an enabler for Toney who will fall and miss the next 2 minimum. And the hit is Raphinha and his stinking fixtures out for the bandwagon that is Bilva. I think I'll just keep him in now for the foreseeable, as their fixtures are fantastic. Looking at West Ham over the next few weeks. I still have Jiménez so he's an easy move to Antonio in 2 GWs. Of the rest, I think the striker market is going to develop in the next month. The forgotten boys will be back. Bamford, DCL, Watkins will re-emerge. But I can't ignore West Ham's fixtures. Unless there's an argument that someone like Fornals or Bowen can cover it while you take one of the other strikers.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BOF said:

In what feels like free fall now so have taken a hit to try and stop the rot. Ronaldo in for Kane before his price rise and before his CL game. Dennis in as an enabler for Toney who will fall and miss the next 2 minimum. And the hit is Raphinha and his stinking fixtures out for the bandwagon that is Bilva. I think I'll just keep him in now for the foreseeable, as their fixtures are fantastic. Looking at West Ham over the next few weeks. I still have Jiménez so he's an easy move to Antonio in 2 GWs. Of the rest, I think the striker market is going to develop in the next month. The forgotten boys will be back. Bamford, DCL, Watkins will re-emerge. But I can't ignore West Ham's fixtures. Unless there's an argument that someone like Fornals or Bowen can cover it while you take one of the other strikers.

I’m avoiding Bilva I think and going for Foden. It probably prices me out of getting Antonio back which could be a problem but I’m hoping the Bilva bandwagon ends soon

50 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'm likely swapping Vardy for Antonio. Free up some funds to use elsewhere (Sancho or Rashford maybe). I do like the idea of Watkins but hate owning Villa players due to the emotional aspect. 

Bowen is intriguing but Antonio appears to be better suited to their upcoming fixtures (flat track bully) and his ownership is scary if he does get his form back. Still worried about him staying fit for the long term though. 

The Spurs covid outbreak is a major concern though as I've got Son and Regi. 

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I’m avoiding Bilva I think and going for Foden. It probably prices me out of getting Antonio back which could be a problem but I’m hoping the Bilva bandwagon ends soon

I went with him precisely because I'll need the million.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I'm likely swapping Vardy for Antonio. Free up some funds to use elsewhere (Sancho or Rashford maybe). I do like the idea of Watkins but hate owning Villa players due to the emotional aspect. 

Bowen is intriguing but Antonio appears to be better suited to their upcoming fixtures (flat track bully) and his ownership is scary if he does get his form back. Still worried about him staying fit for the long term though. 

The Spurs covid outbreak is a major concern though as I've got Son and Regi. 

I'm only on Reguilón now and worst case I've Jiménez or Livramento who can cover.

7 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'm only on Reguilón now and worst case I've Jiménez or Livramento who can cover.

Son is the worry for me. He's a lot of money and even if he's not ill his form could be affected by other being out. 

• Like 1

It's somehow completely slipped my mind I have Sanchez in net who now doesn't play and Foster is injured. 

Could be a -8 for me since I need to sort out Regi, Son and Sanchez. Jesus Christ this season was meant to be smooth and hassle free. 

Vardy survives this week then. 

20 minutes ago, Farlz said:

It's somehow completely slipped my mind I have Sanchez in net who now doesn't play and Foster is injured. 

Could be a -8 for me since I need to sort out Regi, Son and Sanchez. Jesus Christ this season was meant to be smooth and hassle free. 

Vardy survives this week then. 

Good luck with it. Brutal timing especially just after the cancelled game. 

I took a - 4 to remove Son and Regi about 20 minutes before the postponement was confirmed (brought in Dalot and Bowen). Luckily that's all I have from Spurs/Brighton. 

I've been waiting to shift Foster for weeks but seem to always have something more pressing to fix. 

Vardy is going but I'm keeping him for Newcastle. Hopefully does well there and they don't cancel the game due to their outbreak (7 players is bad but don't think they're all first team regulars). Will see what happens before the deadline and maybe bring Antonio in early. 

I've got triple Brighton, Toney, Foster and Davis. Down to 9 men as it stands.

Will use my 1 FT to go Toney to Antonio but it's not what I wanted to do this week. No keeper, it's never worth the hit to fix that. Have to roll out Livra away at Arsenal plus the rotation risk of Alonso/Havertz. 

This will not be fun.

I've gone balls in on -8 to shift Son, Kane and Toney. Reguilon can stay - I can just about afford to bench him and he'll be useful when the Spurs fixtures are rearranged.

Had decided against jumping on the Bernardo bandwagon but changed my mind seeing as I had the Son money. Expect he'll either be randomly benched, catch Covid or just have a complete dip in form now.

Real life was too eventful at the start of the season and I missed deadlines left land right. Luckily my initial squad was okay and carried me through.

Screenshot-20211210-050151-01.jpg

Lots of burned transfers which always seems like a lost opportunity. I missed the Livramento bandwagon for example and he shot to 4.6 while my bench fodder both dropped to 3.9. Could cost me towards the end of the season.

A brutal 37 points last week and down to 122k. This week I've brought in Dalot who as far as I'm aware I've seen play once ever, for about 20 minutes, against us this season.

Now possibly I'll be more able to actually watch a few games that aren't Villa and make more informed decisions on transfers.

9 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

I've gone balls in on -8 to shift Son, Kane and Toney. Reguilon can stay - I can just about afford to bench him and he'll be useful when the Spurs fixtures are rearranged.

Had decided against jumping on the Bernardo bandwagon but changed my mind seeing as I had the Son money. Expect he'll either be randomly benched, catch Covid or just have a complete dip in form now.

The Spurs rearrangements aren't likely to be anytime soon and are February at the earliest I believe (depending how they do in the Cup). Ben Crellin was talking about it last week. I've ditched mine and will get them back nearer the time. 

I was tempted by Silva but I think he'll drop in form a bit as he's massively over achieving off expected goals and assists (a lot more then even Gundo was last year) at about 145% I think. Gundo is doing well form wise but isn't starting regularly. I decided to go with Bowen for certainly of starts and decent fixtures. 

Â