Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

Going to take a -4 to get rid of Toney. Pukki out next GW. Looking to bring in Benteke and Watkins but can't decide in which order, since Ollie has a good record vs LIV and we generally do well at Anfield.

45 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Rumours of a covid outbreak in the Norwich team now too. 

At first I thought "Oh shit" but I've already used my transfers and I've got Ronaldo and Dalot so I might as well go balls deep and captain Ronaldo with Salah VC in case they play the game and it's a bare bones Norwich.

Ronaldo is the GOAT flat track bully and it means I get to avoid captaining Salah against Villa.

Last time I didn't captain Salah I picked Havertz against Norwich. They won 7-0 and he didn't even get one goal involvement. Salah got 20+ points against United. How many times do I have to learn the same lesson?

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Rumours of a covid outbreak in the Norwich team now too. 

ffs. just used 4 points on bringing the brentford keeper in for sanchez of brighton. opted against using free hit

got 2 spurs players so not going to be a good week for me.

Edited by tomav84

the risk for me is pukki and whether he has covid or not, but he wasn't scoring against utd anyway so just leaving him there and what will be will be. hoping for a brentford clean sheet to make my -4 worth it

Sanchez > De Gea
Son > Bowen
Vardy > Ronaldo

The Jota news makes me happy, getting him out early in the week doesn't look so bad now 😅 Will move Reguilon out next week I guess. 

Salah has been my captain ever since I missed his huge haul in GW9 (Thanks Havertz :lol:)  but I'm going with Ronaldo this week because if you can't captain Ronaldo against Norwich then what is the point in playing FPL. 

26 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

18 points (-4) from 2 players (Dennis and Mbeumo). Happy with that start considering. 

In any context 18 from two budget players is great going. Excellent work keeping Mbeumo, most people with him in my MLs gave up 2 weeks ago right before he started returning :lol:

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

In any context 18 from two budget players is great going. Excellent work keeping Mbeumo, most people with him in my MLs gave up 2 weeks ago right before he started returning :lol:

I ditched Toney a few weeks back (worked well) a si had double Brentford. It's been tough keeping Muembo but he's a cheap enabler so gave him a few more games as bench filler during this crazy run of fixtures. 

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

18 points (-4) from 2 players (Dennis and Mbeumo). Happy with that start considering. 

Spider-Man Pointing at Spider-Man | Know Your Meme

I've been happy to keep Mbeumo the whole time. He has generally been playing well and unlucky not to have racked up more points. Even thought about giving him the armband with Toney out.

25 minutes ago, a-k said:

Spider-Man Pointing at Spider-Man | Know Your Meme

I've been happy to keep Mbeumo the whole time. He has generally been playing well and unlucky not to have racked up more points. Even thought about giving him the armband with Toney out.

Yeah think he's hit the post about 7 times. Even more than Watkins did last season. 

I had to use my Free Hit this week, so many injuries and only one transfer. My new team included Dennis and Mbeumo so a good start so far. 

After nearly giving up a month ago, I’m pushing back up the rankings. Now at 590k, up from the 1.2m range. 

Only doubt for this week is Jota, but I’ve got Mount on the bench who should do okay. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Lolz Bernardo gets an assist for playing it onto Moutinho’s armpit.  

Cancelo suspended for next game though. 

Template is getting decimated at the moment. 

Â