Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

Yep. It's set to **** everything up again. 

Utd game looks like it's off tomorrow. And probably the one on the weekend will be too.

Meaning spending 12+m on Ronaldo will probably be a waste

United postponed. How stupid would it be to free hit? 

Entire benched + Livra flagged, Ronaldo/De Gea (who I bought just last week 🙄) now obviously don’t play.

Bloody covid ffs

Edited by Farlz

6 hours ago, Farlz said:

Entire benched + Livra flagged, Ronaldo/De Gea (who I bought just last week 🙄) now obviously don’t play.

Bloody covid ffs

6 out would be painful but I suspect a fair few people are going to be in the same position. 

Livramento is well owned, Ronaldo, DDG and Dalot have shot up in ownership, Cancelo is on a red. People will still have Spurs players to ditch. Brighton defence was popular. People were starting to get Villa players again. 

I suspect a lot of people will be low scoring this week. I've only got 9 players available myself and I have doubts on some of these. 

The questions then becomes how good could your FH team be, how much could you shoot ahead of everyone else struggling, would you still have selection issues next week and is there going to be a even more decimated (or even big DGW) week in the future? 

Personally, I'd roll the dice this week and save it for down the line. We've just had the most covid positives the Premier League have ever seen and I suspect it'll roll into next week too. We're also going to have a lot of delayed fixtures starting to pile up (potentially whilst players are at the Africa Cup). 

Edited by Rds1983

6 hours ago, Farlz said:

Bloody covid ffs

bit of a conundrum. i hate spending points on transfers. got ronaldo and the brentford keeper but have white and regulon on the bench. going to save my free hit for when these games get rescheduled and players have double weeks

there's no obvious striker to change for ronaldo that guarantees a goal. jesus maybe? be typical if i spend 4 points then he gets rotated out

10 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

bit of a conundrum. i hate spending points on transfers. got ronaldo and the brentford keeper but have white and regulon on the bench. going to save my free hit for when these games get rescheduled and players have double weeks

there's no obvious striker to change for ronaldo that guarantees a goal. jesus maybe? be typical if i spend 4 points then he gets rotated out

He could score as many as he wants, but too busy performing other miracles

• Haha 1

Â