Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I brought Ramsey in as our game was cancelled. 4 points down the toilet. Brilliant.

I did exactly the same thing, brought him in just before leaving the house as the game looked to be going ahead. 15 minutes later, on the motorway to Villa Park and the games off.

I think this week it's clear it's a case of who has the smallest shit show. In that sense we'll all probably be ok all things being equal. The only variance will be if a differential hauls, it could be more massive than normal.

• Like 1

Masterclass in transfers for me.

Vardy > Watkins

Watkins > Laca

Livra > Cancelo 

- 8 total. Salah (C) Laca (V). If Pool and Chelsea are called off which is looking likely I've got Laca, Bernardo and Cancelo, I could end up on negative points at the end of this GW.

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Smith Rowe still benched great, might get 1 point from him if I'm lucky  

ffs. Can't get onto the site at the moment but I think I'll be lucky to have 5 people playing at this rate.

16 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Went Antonio for Lacazette instead of Gilmour to Martinelli. Thought Martinelli would be rotated. Curses.

For the good of everyone involved they should cancel all of tomorrow's games. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I took a - 4 to get Martinelli in so hoping he does well. 

34 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Pretty much every asset that anyone owns returned in that Arsenal Leeds game. And I had nobody. 

Dreadful start

That was me watching City last week. 

On the plus side for you though at least Ramsdale didn't clean sheet. 

To be fair to Pep, they're managing Foden's ankle injury. Still **** annoying though.

Luckily Cancelo has got me some points so far.

A CS for Chelsea and Man City here would be very very welcome

Cancelo captain has made my week look good. Live rank up to 19k and the 3 Liverpool players still to go. Obviously a Salah haul would crash me back down the rankings

Edit - LiveFPL actually has me top of the league but there is a bit of a pattern with everyone else's captain.

Screenshot-20211219-162222-01.jpg

Would be a nice time for him to end his 15 game run of returns

Edited by YouUnastanFren

Â