Play Off Finals Championship League 1 & League 2

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

The comments when we had the pitch invasion were truly insane really weren't they?

From MEMORY... ours was during the match, involved some idiots going up to West Brom players.

But still, yeah.

Edit:  Actually, it was after the game for sure.  Maybe some ran on before hand. 

Edited by bobzy

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

The comments when we had the pitch invasion were truly insane really weren't they?

"Worse than the Holocaust plus 9/11 plus Milli Vanilli" - The Daily Mail

Probably.

Watched Huddersfield a few times this season and they're a decent team, play some good football, don't think it will be long before a bigger team comes in for their manager Corberán. If Forest play anything like they did tonight or against Bournemouth then chances are are they will get beat.

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

You’ve missed the joke mate.

When other teams do it it’s fine, when Villa did it it was described as disgusting scenes and a return to the dark ages.

Yeah that was explained to me earlier 😃

1 hour ago, El Zen said:

Free football! Should be fun.

I’ve had a long day so, uncharacteristically, I nodded off on the sofa and missed the shoot out 🙄

Congrats to Forest.

Forest need to be alot better than 2nite. They were pretty shit and very lucky thanks to their keeper

Huddersfield are a very good side.

Next season looking good for championship you got norwich watford sheff utd west brom and either Burnley/leeds/norwich and maybe a returning sunderland.

Its going to be very competitive next year

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

From MEMORY... ours was during the match, involved some idiots going up to West Brom players.

But still, yeah.

Edit:  Actually, it was after the game for sure.  Maybe some ran on before hand. 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

A handful did in stoppage time I think

I vaguely recall some stills were put on here by someone which gave the suggestion it was possibly accidental/mistimed. 

If I remember rightly, during stoppage time, the ref blew the whistle for something, a foul or whatever. At the same time a Villa player put his arms up in the air which looked a little bit like he was celebrating the full time whistle. Some supporters (drunk or otherwise) interpreted it mean the game was over.

There was also a bit of spilling over onto the pitch for the second goal I believe, which couldn’t be put down to a misreading of the situation.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Would have bet my house on Conor scoring the peno. Not a great season from him. In and out. Mostly out.

Next move will be a toughy and a real step down in feel.

will get a good deal at West Brom from Brucey

Â