20 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The Chelsea live feed is great!

Just watching a bit now. 

Chanting 'we've just made history'

''we've saved football'

my particular favorite

'perez's parez' your a c..t, parez's you a c..t'

Just now, Xela said:

The 6 teams should still face huge sanctions though as they did sign up for it. 

Banned from Europe for 3 years?

Relegated to the Championship?

I think UEFA will the PL wont

It was an anti new rules CL thing... 🙄

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

But... but... they have a website and everything!

I think the website designer just got a cheque from JP Morgan for £350 billion

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

The 6 teams should still face huge sanctions though as they did sign up for it. 

Banned from Europe for 3 years?

Relegated to the Championship?

2 season Transfer embargo and no ffp for the rest of the teams. 

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The most common way a magic trick works is by diverting the audience's attention to one thing, while the magician does another thing. I can't help but feel the conjuring trick here has been pretty simple really; a confected 48-hour outrage, everyone has pitchforks out looking one way, the so-called 'Swiss model' gets adopted at UEFA to no attention whatsoever, and now the big dramatic kerfuffle comes to an end, while the real change happened in silence.

You know its a shit show when UEFA take the moral high ground. 

Florentino Perez won the presidential election at Real Madrid only a couple days ago due to the last remaining candidate Riquelme pulling out of the race.

Wonder if it's too late to change that or if the members can  demand a re-election? Bet there would be more people running against Perez this time.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

True, but I think they've overplayed their hand. This isn't going to be quickly forgotten.

It would be lovely if you were right, but I think it will be forgotten by everyone important in no time at all.

I mean, I'm sure we'll remember On Here. Probably come up with some witty nicknames for the fans of these clubs, when they finish 8th, 2 places below us, but still qualifying for Europe while we don't.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The most common way a magic trick works is by diverting the audience's attention to one thing, while the magician does another thing. I can't help but feel the conjuring trick here has been pretty simple really; a confected 48-hour outrage, everyone has pitchforks out looking one way, the so-called 'Swiss model' gets adopted at UEFA to no attention whatsoever, and now the big dramatic kerfuffle comes to an end, while the real change happened in silence.

The immediate response from EUFA should be to withdraw the offer they made yesterday. They gave them a generous offer and they've tried in return to destroy them. 

Â