Weekends Football 19/21 February

andykeenan

37 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

They have a much stronger squad and have become hard to beat. We did look the much better side in London, but they embarrassed us at B6. 

I was almost thinking of editing my post.

As yes, whilst I think they have a much stronger squad than us, and a more solid midfield unit.

Our loss to them, was more of our own doing, than how " good" they are IMO.

As we all argued relentlessly about in the days following.

Jose could be getting sacked shortly. I almost wrote that he’d be worried about getting the sack but I’m sure he doesn’t care. Big payoff and some time off. Then in 6-12 months someone else will give him millions to manage them.

Lingard has been quality yet again. So much turned their nose up on him but he just needed a fresh start. He's a very talented player.

I wouldn't pay what Man Utd want mind you or his wages but he was a very smart pick up for West Ham.

They better hope they have an option to buy as he will start pricing himself out a permanent move.

Just now, VillaAlex said:

Lingard has been quality yet again. So much turned their nose up on him but he just needed a fresh start. He's a very talented player.

I wouldn't pay what Man Utd want mind you or his wages but he was a very smart pick up for West Ham.

They better hope they have an option to buy as he will start pricing himself out a permanent move.

He was a regular in the England side and scored some important goals, then his form just went off a cliff. It seemed to coincide with him doing a shit load of marketing of his “brand” which made him a bit of a joke.

I’d like to think he’s put that stuff to one side to concentrate on football but yesterday on soccer am they mentioned he was on the show later to talk about the new clothing lines he’s added to his “J Lingz” label.

Â