Weekends Football 19/21 February

andykeenan

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I realise there's plenty of time in this game and plenty of games left for VAR to fix it, but if Liverpool failed to make either of the European competitions this season, do you think Klopp would take the domestic cups seriously and do you think he'd still complain about too many games?

Sure UEFA would find a way to throw out some clubs from smaller leagues and still manage to sneak Liverpool into to CL or EL on coefficient or something.

• Like 1

I remember Klopp came across as one of the most decent blokes in football when at Dortmund. I was gutted when he went to Liverpool one because he’s an excellent manager and two because I genuinely liked him.

He just comes across as a miserable moaning bellend now. 

3 minutes ago, penguin said:

I remember Klopp came across as one of the most decent blokes in football when at Dortmund. I was gutted when he went to Liverpool one because he’s an excellent manager and two because I genuinely liked him.

He just comes across as a miserable moaning bellend now. 

Bildresultat för u wot m8 gif

Just kidding, fully agree :D 

12 minutes ago, Giro said:

This kabak guy Liverpool signed is absolute pony 

makes me think they will defo be looking closer at konsa in the summer 

They'll be looking for another CB

As for it being konsa it's hard to tell, they've got the record for most expensive CB so it could be anyone in world football

What they won't say is that matip and gomez are nothing special so it's not just the injuries, they need a real 2nd choice CB to partner VVD, not surprised they looked at Upamecano, should be looking at kounde 

Dare I say it konsa isn't the level they'll be aiming for, they need a recognised CL / international CB 

5 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

They really need to start booking people for sniping dive like Salah. Just funking embrassing

Jack was booked for simulation before he hit the ground last year and it was a foul and Jack wasn't even looking for the foul as he got his pass off, ill never forget that Kevin bleeding Friend, git.

Â