Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 minute ago, rayk said:

Why? I mean where does ESR play when we already have Jack, Beundia, Sansom, Traore, Chucky, AEG, Trez, JPB……yes that’s EIGHT players…fighting for three positions.

IF we sign ESR at £50m it’s bye bye Jack imo.

but not if we sign Alvarez who'd be fighting for similar positions?

Jack is our most priced asset so I doubt any signings we make will be the deciding factor there. I don't think we'd even be entertaining offers as it stands and he's perfectly happy to be here.

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

I feel like we're not even dealing in facts here. Didn't Martinez cost us £16m?

From what I’ve read it was up to £20m and I’m sure he’ll meet the relevant criteria.

24 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Can folk stop quoting a certain garden tool? I am blissfully unaware of his jibberings due to the ignore function until someone quotes them. Please stop!!!

I agree, raking over the same attention seeking tool’s posts are as pointless as they are boring. He’s our own click bait wannabe. He’ll probably join the Brum Mail when he finishes school. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

but not if we sign Alvarez who'd be fighting for similar positions?

Jack is our most priced asset so I doubt any signings we make will be the deciding factor there. I don't think we'd even be entertaining offers as it stands and he's perfectly happy to be here.

Alvarez is a ST who can play RW…..that’s the difference.

1 minute ago, StanBalaban said:

If it's any consolation, that's 4 posts of writing that I'll never get back. 

That's true man. I've used the ignore function for the first time too. Happy days!

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

Alvarez is a ST who can play RW…..that’s the difference.

believed he was mostly a winger. ok so the same mold as Traore then sort of.

in any case I still don't think you can say that ESR = JG is off. JG is currently irreplaceable and I have full confidence our owners see it the same way.

Edited by osmark86

4 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I agree, raking over the same attention seeking tool’s posts are as pointless as they are boring. He’s our own click bait wannabe. He’ll probably join the Brum Mail when he finishes school. 

Crikey, there really is bully boy culture on here isn’t there. I mean I’ve supported Villa for 30+ years. How.about you?

Edited by rayk

Just now, osmark86 said:

believed he was mostly a winger. ok so the same mold as Traore then sort of.

in any case I still don't think you can say that ESR = JG is off. JG is currently irreplaceable and I have full confidence our owners see it the same way.

No….Traore is a winger who supposedly can play ST (although I’ve never seen it).

Alvarez is a ST who can play RW.

There is a difference.

Just now, rayk said:

Crikey, there a real bully boy culture on here isn’t there. I mean I’ve supported Villa for 30+ years. How.about you?

don't take offense. people are isolated and irritable ;)

Just now, rayk said:

No….Traore is a winger who supposedly can play ST (although I’ve never seen it).

Alvarez is a ST who can play RW.

There is a difference.

yes, hence the "sort of" haha.

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

yes, hence the "sort of" haha.

No that’s not sort of, it’s like saying Konsa is a RB ‘sort of’.

I’m not a fan of square pegs and round holes when it comes to top flight football. Are you?

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

Hang on, you clearly take a dig at me and then say don’t take offence lol. 

I never took a dig at you, only inquired about some things you claimed. If you took it differently then let me at least clear up that I had no intention in doing so :)

4 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

I never took a dig at you, only inquired about some things you claimed. If you took it differently then let me at least clear up that I had no intention in doing so :)

My apologies I think I confused you for DaveAV1. My bad etc.