Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

On 14/11/2022 at 13:48, duke313 said:

Guilbert is on £40,000 per week, Sanson is on £45,000 per week.  Would you leave that?  Basically, making a fortune to do nothing.

They're not doing nothing. They arrive at Bodymoor Heath most mornings and train for so many hours, that's far from nothing. 

5 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

They're not doing nothing. They arrive at Bodymoor Heath most mornings and train for so many hours, that's far from nothing. 

Agreed . It’s also not their fault they aren’t being picked. I doubt it’s a case of lack of effort, more they aren’t the sort of player we need. Desperate to see more of Sanson though. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Agreed . It’s also not their fault they aren’t being picked. I doubt it’s a case of lack of effort, more they aren’t the sort of player we need. Desperate to see more of Sanson though. 

I hear ya, that " getting paid for nothing" quote is so misleading. Apparently, Morgan was gutted at not getting on against Brighton. I doubt the thought of his wages would have lessened the disappointment in that moment. I really feel for him, you just feel, if only he could get a little run, but it doesn't look like happening anytime soon, I'm afraid. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I hear ya, that " getting paid for nothing" quote is so misleading. Apparently, Morgan was gutted at not getting on against Brighton. I doubt the thought of his wages would have lessened the disappointment in that moment. I really feel for him, you just feel, if only he could get a little run, but it doesn't look like happening anytime soon, I'm afraid. 

Sanson being gutted at not getting on against Brighton.

crying-money.gif

21 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Sanson being gutted at not getting on against Brighton.

crying-money.gif

So where should the money in the game go? You want a return to the wage cap? Let the owners slice up the billions between them and give the players who actually create the game what? £80k a year? Lot of money that, they should be grateful...

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Xela said:

Not in the squad for tonights friendly by the look of it. Injured?

neither is Olsen or McGinn?

but ye, it is weird he isnt getting any minutes or on the bench when Nakamba is starting, considering his lack of recent game time.

does look like Sanson is off.

seems he is gone.

pre Emery i was always hoping he would get a run, but tbh, im 100% behind Emery so whoever he wants to offload, so be it.

tbf tho, maybe Sanson see's he wont be in the first 11 and has asked to go, either way, best of luck to him if he does.

• Like 1

Â