Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Last appearance was when Gerrard took him off against Utd.

Would be lovely if Unai brings him on and he wins the game for us against the same opposition.

No pressure sweet prince the fans still believe!

Celebrates by kicking a water bottle into the cameras 😛

• Like 1

Last appearance was when Gerrard took him off against Utd.

Would be lovely if Unai brings him on and he wins the game for us against the same opposition.

No pressure sweet prince the fans still believe!

Happy to stand corrected - but he started at wolves and by all accounts was our best player, but still got benched - Something tells me this was after Man Utd?? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

Happy to stand corrected - but he started at wolves and by all accounts was our best player, but still got benched - Something tells me this was after Man Utd?? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Maybe we will say last home appearance then!?

• Haha 1

Maybe we will say last home appearance then!?

Hey you could be right the first time - I’m not sure. Only thing I say is that I hope he is now given the chance to show what he can do - I believe there is a player in him 👍🏻

• Like 1

His Villa career ruined not by a sloppy back pass against Utd but because when he pulled his leg back to put power into it he hit the utd player directly behind him. An unfortunate back pass that wouldnt happen 8 orr 9 times out of ten. Then because of that he gets subbed. Throws a wobbly and never really gets picked ever again. 

What people are forgetting is that his a proven player in the Champions League to and done well mind blowing our last 2 managers haven't used him. No one can tell me he shouldn't have been getting substitution appearances, at least when our captain has been anonymous.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I think he will get a chance.

He could be more tactically adaptable than our other midfield players..

You don’t become a bad player overnight..Especially if you have been playing Champions League football for years..

Was top assister in Ligue 1 not that long ago also.

10 hours ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I think he will get a chance.

He could be more tactically adaptable than our other midfield players..

You don’t become a bad player overnight..Especially if you have been playing Champions League football for years..

He played in the 6 group games the season he transferred to us. I think “playing Champions League football for years…” is a bit of a stretch.

I hope that he does well when/if he gets an opportunity, but unfortunately I have my doubts as Deano and Gerrard both didn’t fancy him. We will see if Emery can get a tune out of him.

Â