Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Sherwood been talking about Carlos Gill recently, remember him? Says he never played him again after walking down the tunnel before a game had finished. Sanson for some other unknown reason is our new Carlos Gill.

Mad thing is he's only 29. Feels like a lifetime ago

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DeadlyDirk said:

I still haven't seen this shot of Morgan Sanson behind SG on the bench from Thursday.....

There was a brief shot of Gerrard looking dejected and Sanson was in the background kinda blankly watching the game - wasn’t very interesting a clip but it made me imagine him laughing at the situation on the inside

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, a m ole said:

There was a brief shot of Gerrard looking dejected and Sanson was in the background kinda blankly watching the game - wasn’t very interesting a clip but it made me imagine him laughing at the situation on the inside

Agreed - I just saw a footballer who knew he wasn’t getting a game and looking totally non plussed about the whole sorry affair - can anyone hold this against him ??

9 hours ago, a m ole said:

I think the last think Sanson is doing is laughing about any of his time at Villa. He's wasted over 2 years of his life and what is a very short footballing career here. 

15 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Sherwood been talking about Carlos Gill recently, remember him? Says he never played him again after walking down the tunnel before a game had finished. Sanson for some other unknown reason is our new Carlos Gill.

Am I right in thinking that Gerrard never played sanson again after the drinks bottle kicking episode?

Still didn’t get on vs Brentford…he’s done here… same goes for Nakamba (it’s time).

Unless Unai gets rid of McGinn (I would fully support that) and Morgan somehow gets a chance… he’s better technically at least. John just seems to get worse and worse - slow, awkward, clumsy and sloppy. He hasn’t got the technique or prowess to be a top quality player in a top team…

Sanson has shown his quality at CL level before… and had suitors…but maybe he’s just not that player any more… injuries have derailed him here…

Â