Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

31, and 33 pressure per 90 for us in the prem. 33.5% success rate. For reference those would basically be the best in the league by a lot. 

has he played the full 90 minutes in premier league games? I am surprised.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

1 hour ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Dele Alli’s problem is/was laziness.

I saw Neil and Paddy have differing views on Sanson ( Paul McGrath Podcast )

Neil says he has a feeling he has a bad attitude, and showed outbursts of petulance under both Managers, so doesn't care how good he is.

Paddy said he reckons we will regret letting him go as he believes he can go on and be at a Champions League club again.

Has to be filed under Villa French player mysteries.

I'd Digne gives more Palace type performances he's in Danger of ending up in that Black hole as well. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I think Dele Alli's streak was similar to that of Papiss Cisse's - luck.

What's he good at? Movement is OK, finishing is decent. That's literally it. For a 10, he can't dribble, average ball control, average technique, passing is average.

Said it at the time even when he was scoring loads.

Maybe a Spurs thing, Kulusevski is similar. Not really good at much but the goals and assists keep flowing so far.

• Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I think Dele Alli's streak was similar to that of Papiss Cisse's - luck.

What's he good at? Movement is OK, finishing is decent. That's literally it. For a 10, he can't dribble, average ball control, average technique, passing is average.

Said it at the time even when he was scoring loads.

I don't know whats gone wrong with the kid, but 2x PFA young player of the year awards, appearing in a WC semi final, a Champions League final plus 37 England caps seems mighty 'luckier' than Papiss Cisse.....

9 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Maybe a Spurs thing, Kulusevski is similar. Not really good at much but the goals and assists keep flowing so far.

Don't agree with that, he's got skill and can dribble.

8 hours ago, Dillon66 said:

I don't know whats gone wrong with the kid, but 2x PFA young player of the year awards, appearing in a WC semi final, a Champions League final plus 37 England caps seems mighty 'luckier' than Papiss Cisse.....

Do you think he did much in those 37 caps?

9 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Not a great comparison, Kulusevski is superior to Alli in and out of possession

Did a great job at Parma and Juventus probably overpaid for him

If we sanction a loan out before the end of the transfer window, I’ll lose a lot of faith in the transfer team / Lange/Purslow. Hasn’t had a run of games to prove himself despite looking more than decent in cameos.

1 minute ago, ozvilla28 said:

How can he not get a place on the bench after our poor start puzzling.

Just this manager saying he dosen't want him around, Nakamba and Tim being on bench waste of options as it's basically two players for one position.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If he gets loaned out or leaves before the window the club is truly aimless.

Gerrard is a dead man walking and no outgoings should be sanctioned what so ever.

aside from the obvious such as el ghazi, i 100% agree with this

any current negotiations for the likes of sanson, marv, maybe even guilbert should be shelved immediately

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

aside from the obvious such as el ghazi, i 100% agree with this

any current negotiations for the likes of sanson, marv, maybe even guilbert should be shelved immediately

Just a shame Bertie has already gone.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Â