Weekends Football 16/17 January

andykeenan

I really hope United win. They aren't winning the league anyway, and they have become so irrelevant now that it doesn't really matter if they beat Liverpool.

I hope they smash plop 3-0.

Normally, I'm in the Liverpool to always lose camp. Today, I want a draw (for Villa title winning purposes) or a Liverpool smashing of United. Solksjaer has made United even more dislikeable and I didn't think that was possible/ 

• Like 1

United’s whole game plan is sit back and try and get the pace merchants in behind. And of course fall to the ground and when in the box.

Hope Liverpool batter them, never thought it would happen but they have surpassed them in terms of dislike.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

This delaying of the offside flag is ridiculous 

that really annoys me and it's happened like 3 times in the last 10 mins think it's only a matter of time before another injury (similar to VVD) happens because of it. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

This is the top 2 in England, when people say its a poor league this season this is what they mean

Ah yeh Fans who think if the top team arnt destroying everyone the league is shit . Not the fact the league is more competitive than it clearly has ever been and its harder to dominate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

Ah yeh Fans who think if the top team arnt destroying everyone the league is shit . Not the fact the league is more competitive than it clearly has ever been and its harder to dominate.

It's more competitive because the top teams are shite.

Much more entertaining this way, but the quality is way down on previous seasons.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's more competitive because the top teams are shite.

Much more entertaining this way, but the quality is way down on previous seasons.

Well considering all you have Done is repeated what Zatman has said. The Premier league is clearly just more competitive than ever , There are no wipping boys anymore and the league is harder to dominate than ever. (ill just repeat myself too).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â