Sunday 

Premier League

Super Sunday 

Sheff Utd v Spurs 2.15pm SS2

Liverpool v Man Utd 4.30pm SS2

Mam City v Palace 7.15pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

• Thanks 1

The black country derby ceased to become a significant rivalry as soon as both sets of fans started to support the other whenever they played against "da vile".

On another note, I'd like to see Baggies win this one as Wolves are much more of a rival. Plus Snoddy has gone there. :)

Fabip Silva gives a good indication as to why we shouldn't just throw the likes of Barry in to our first team, he's played a lot more football at a high level and still looks like a boy vs men, out of his depth, good player in there somewhere but devoid of confidence, he's not ready 

Watch him score now...

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Fabip Silva gives a good indication as to why we shouldn't just throw the likes of Barry in to our first team, he's played a lot more football at a high level and still looks like a boy vs men, out of his depth, good player in there somewhere but devoid of confidence, he's not ready 

Watch him score now...

Hello!

• Like 1

It was a good finish. Kid is raw but does have decent movement and gets into positions.

Shouldn't be starting though and suprised Wolves haven't got anyone in yet, 1 win in 8 games and counting since Jimenez injury although surely they'll win this now.

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Watch him score now...

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Watch him score now...

Added him to my fantasy team today :D 

13 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Hogan scores and Small Heath winning, Boro have been terrible

Boro were 1 down at the Sty and scored 4 second half I think and that game was only a few weeks ago so long way to being over yet.

SHA do always seem to grind out an away win when they're on verge of bottom 3 though. Reminds me of years back under Lee Clark when they were a year without winning a home game in the league.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Boro were 1 down at the Sty and scored 4 second half I think and that game was only a few weeks ago so long way to being over yet.

SHA do always seem to grind out an away win when they're on verge of bottom 3 though. Reminds me of years back under Lee Clark when they were a year without winning a home game in the league.

You need to see how bad Boro are playing.

So glad we never signed Sawyers when Dean joined us. Every time I watch him at this level he's terrible. The player who was so good in possession at Brentford can't even play simple passes anymore and doesn't offer much more. Poor mans Ashley Westwood. 

Â