Weekends Football 16/17 January

andykeenan

Really interesting point there just before the restart... the referee blew the whistle for half time 5 seconds before the “minimum” 1 minute of additional time, with Liverpool on the attack.

More United bias.

14 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Well considering all you have Done is repeated what Zatman has said. The Premier league is clearly just more competitive than ever , There are no wipping boys anymore and the league is harder to dominate than ever. (ill just repeat myself too).

Sheffield Utd... 

The bottom of the league is **** terrible this year

And that's only this year, the last 2 were record setting dominance 

2 hours ago, SuperTed said:

As Liverpool and Man United sadly can’t both lose later, who are we routing for? I kind of hope Liverpool get the win with a really dubious VAR decision just to enjoy the tears from Man U fans. 

I was just watching the match thinking to myself that choosing who you want to win or lose in this game is like being offered to choose the manner of your own death. 

• Haha 1

This game is pure shite. 

Every game I see him I’m continually shocked how Salah has the record he does. One of the most head down and run/shoot players I’ve ever seen, would drive you insane to play with I’d have thought.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Sheffield Utd... 

The bottom of the league is **** terrible this year

And that's only this year, the last 2 were record setting dominance 

Sheffield United only ever lose by 1 or 2 goals though they compete every game and hardly ever get thrashed. I dont deny West Brom and Fulham are weak teams and cleary that is because The championship was incredibly weak last season. But is it the mid table teams which show the hyper competitiveness of the premier league nowadays and Villa themselfs are a great example of that.

Pass ball around defence/midfield for a while before launching ball over the top to try and get the pacey players in behind and lose the ball.

Other side repeats cycle ad infinitum. And these are the best the league has to offer?

Just now, Genie said:

Neville is right, Liverpool look poor but United won’t have a go. If it was anyone else they’d be going for it.

Aye, if it was us playing like this they'd be 4-0 up 

Both of these have been turgid today.

Just now, est1874 said:

Aye, if it was us playing like this they'd be 4-0 up 

Both of these have been turgid today.

Too many games like this, United versus City was the same. They were both delighted with dour draw. They will try and beat the others and have a stinky draws with each other.

Â