Boxing Day Weekend Football 26/27 December

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

VAR = be vague, be able to vaguely justify any decision one way or another as to be able to manipulate results?

Why?

To give the (I hate this term) sky6 an advantage over the 38 games?

To give the betting syndicates an edge?

It is very apparent that it is not to make the beautiful game even better.

Dyche should be taking VAR to court, the ref and stockley park will say that you can't get them all right, correct, no point at all, scrap it.

I've mentioned a few times. People who know me on here know I'm not into conspiracies or anything like that.

But,

The way VAR is being used, the shadowy nature of PGMOL, able to just say and do whatever they want. It's harder and harder to ignore

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is the first interview I've seen with that prick Bamford, and I'm gutted that he comes across as a really nice guy.

I was amazed the first time I heard him talk just how well spoken he was. 

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

VAR = be vague, be able to vaguely justify any decision one way or another as to be able to manipulate results?

Why?

To give the (I hate this term) sky6 an advantage over the 38 games?

To give the betting syndicates an edge?

It is very apparent that it is not to make the beautiful game even better.

Dyche should be taking VAR to court, the ref and stockley park will say that you can't get them all right, correct, no point at all, scrap it.

This. Isn't even nonsensical conspiratorical thinking. There is so much money in gambling and football that it only seems logical from that perspective. VAR feels more like matchfixing than a tool to help making the correct decisions at this point.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

I've mentioned a few times. People who know me on here know I'm not into conspiracies or anything like that.

But,

The way VAR is being used, the shadowy nature of PGMOL, able to just say and do whatever they want. It's harder and harder to ignore

Same here.

Its a simple game of 22 heroes, 1 T1T and 2 helpers, running up and down a field playing a great game, leave it alone. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

This. Isn't even nonsensical conspiratorical thinking. There is so much money in gambling and football that it only seems logical from that perspective. VAR feels more like matchfixing than a tool to help making the correct decisions at this point.

Agree, the game, same as in society needs levelling up and not making it easier for the rich to get away with what they do.

This is off topic, sorry mods, but its happening and that land grab that ManU and liverscum tried to pull off whilst the leagues are seemingly on their knees has gone unpunished, they need stringing up.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Agree, the game, same as in society needs levelling up and not making it easier for the rich to get away with what they do.

This is off topic, sorry mods, but its happening and that land grab that ManU and liverscum tried to pull off whilst the leagues are seemingly on their knees has gone unpunished, they need stringing up.

Hear, hear

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Moyes full Steve Bruce mode. We are coming up against a "footballing side" so despite greater resources and players we cant possibly hope to compete.

3 DMs. Five at the back. Pray.

I hate these rocket polishers.

Next England manager😭

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I haven’t kept up to date with it all but what is the situation with Benrahma? How isn’t he getting in this West Ham team? 

Doesnt play. Too much danger West Ham might cross the half way line if he does. Moyes likes the extra defensive player to support the back 7

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Moyes waiting until he concedes before making the changes everyone knew he should have made 25 minutes ago.

Yes full Bruce mode.

In a group of 6 clubs (Newcastle, them, Sheff U, Burnley, West Brom and Palace) who are averaging around 40% possession or less per game. All other clubs have closer to 50% or more. We have about 51%

Meaningless stat without context and certainly Wet Spam seem to be this years Sheffield U getting a lot out of very little. With the players they have they should be able to play football.

Thank god, was expecting another one where a attacking player should have had to chop off his arms for the goal to stand but where the same player would have gotten away with it in his own box.

Sanity prevails for once.

Â