Boxing Day Weekend Football 26/27 December

andykeenan

Traore again... I think there's a noticeable reluctance to give him the ball or make any kind of movement for him when he has the ball too, 3 spurs players swarm him whilst no wolves player is even in the same postcode, got no chemistry with Semedo at all

Edited by villa4europe

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Traore again... I think there's a noticeable reluctance to give him the ball or make any kind of movement for him when he has the ball too, 3 spurs players swarm him whilst no wolves player is even in the same postcode, got no chemistry with Semedo at all

The bloke has an absolutely phenomenal physique, but he's a brainless footballer with absolutely no end product. I wouldn't want him in our team. 

• Like 2

The loss of Jimenez and Jota has impacted ww quite a bit, I think we should raid them soon for Neves Podence and Coady, should strengthen us. 

If we can get someone to do a job on Vardy and Salah we win the league.

Ps. Traore is overrated for them and they have had their pants pulled down on Silva.

PPS. Lucky buggers

Edited by Phil Silvers

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

The bloke has an absolutely phenomenal physique, but he's a brainless footballer with absolutely no end product. I wouldn't want him in our team. 

Yep, there's been 2 or 3 times where he's had a lot of space with a nicely weighted ball in to feet and rather than cross it first time or even get it out of his feet quickly he's almost purposefully waited for the defender to stand him up so that he can run at him, it's just poor selfish football 

• Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

Mourinho keeps parking the bus after taking the lead, inviting pressure.

Baffling tactics

Dropped the press too, the coady yellow being the best example, wolves weren't comfortable with the high intense press, they dropped that in favour of going deeper and deeper, they've let wolves play 

Just now, Rino8 said:

And just like that Mourinhos title challenge is pretty much dead. 

I disagree. There's a long way to go. 6 points off red scouse with 25 games to play, and Liverpool's backline is ravaged by injuries. The title could be anyone's at this point.

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

For a while in their first year in the PL it looked like he'd cracked it but he seemed to pile on a load of muscle and now looks more and more like the Adama Traore who played for us. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

I disagree. There's a long way to go. 6 points off red scouse with 25 games to play, and Liverpool's backline is ravaged by injuries. The title could be anyone's at this point.

Yeah you're right, but Spurs have had everything play into their hands and they still can't capitalise on it, they're still going into games they should win and doing very little.

By some miracle they're staying injury free when most teams are dead on their feet, this is a year they could really give it a go and they're off playing out shite draws to Wolves.

• Like 2

Â