Boxing Day Weekend Football 26/27 December

andykeenan

Worst thing about watching this game is knowing we only took a total of one point against these two. Terrible quality game, although the ref was by far the worst of the lot.

• Like 1

Football eh.

We batter Burnley and can't score, Leeds barely turn up look dead on their feet but get 3 points with the help of an incompetent ref disallowing a fair Burnley goal.

Saying that I've seen Leeds play much better and have 0 points in other games.

One thing for sure is refereeing is getting worse and worse in this league. I've not seen this ref before but he was a shambles.

It was his 4th PL game in the centre, I wouldn't be surprised to see him running the line or as the VAR for a few games. He's only just been promoted to the select group, so he'll get plenty more time but I expect he'll be taken out of the limelight for a bit. 

Every game officiating/VAR seems to be the main talking point, referees being unquestionable needs to change it’s killing the game.

Seeing Mike Dean refereeing United the other day boiled my piss after the shit show he had in our game against Wolves. No accountability what so ever.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

This is the first interview I've seen with that prick Bamford, and I'm gutted that he comes across as a really nice guy.

He may be a prick on the field with his antics, but I'm sure he's a great guy.

VAR = be vague, be able to vaguely justify any decision one way or another as to be able to manipulate results?

Why?

To give the (I hate this term) sky6 an advantage over the 38 games?

To give the betting syndicates an edge?

It is very apparent that it is not to make the beautiful game even better.

Dyche should be taking VAR to court, the ref and stockley park will say that you can't get them all right, correct, no point at all, scrap it.

• Like 2

Â